MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:36 AM.
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,092 Posts
Joined May 2011
Originally posted by Beamafar
I really don't see why it can't be done, Mike.
It's very easy to do Bea, if it can be done with shore excursions, the cruise director show,,etc. a dedicated channel to events during the day and dining room menus should not be that difficult to create. We just need to find the right people to talk to about it!!! However,,maybe they want you to walk to the restaurants so you have to pass by all of the shops on the way!!! Conspiracy theory!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
4,322 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Originally posted by Mikesa1721
We just need to find the right people to talk to about it!!!
There was a crew member at a table on one of my recent cruises taking suggestions from passengers. I approached her re the laundry package. I explained to her that 20 items could be sent for laundering for €25 but the package would not allow for ironing-only even though laundered items come back ironed! I explained that I ended up having clean items washed by the crew just so they'd be ironed. I suggested that MSC should have a package for ironing. She thought it was a great idea and duly took out this very small notebook covered with written notes from other contributors to add my tuppence-worth! I thought at the time "Well, that has a snowball's chance in hell of being considered!"
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bea
'Would I could set sail upon the water'.

PREVIOUSLY ON:

MSC Magnifica Sept/Oct 2017

MSC Meraviglia June 2017 (YC)
MSC Fantasia Feb 2017
MSC Sinfonia Nov 2016 (b2b)
MSC Sinfonia Oct 2016
MSC Sinfonia Aug 2016
MSC Magnifica April 2016
Celebrity Millennium Jan 2016
MSC Divina Oct 2015 (TA)
MSC Divina Sep 2015 (YC)
MSC Preziosa Mar 2015 (TA)
MSC Fantasia Dec 2014
MSC Preziosa Aug 2014 (YC)
MSC Preziosa May 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2013
MSC Splendida Feb 2012 (YC)
MSC Fantasia Nov 2011
Carnival Sensation Sept 2000
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,092 Posts
Joined May 2011
Originally posted by Beamafar
There was a crew member at a table on one of my recent cruises taking suggestions from passengers. I approached her re the laundry package. I explained to her that 20 items could be sent for laundering for €25 but the package would not allow for ironing-only even though laundered items come back ironed! I explained that I ended up having clean items washed by the crew just so they'd be ironed. I suggested that MSC should have a package for ironing. She thought it was a great idea and duly took out this very small notebook covered with written notes from other contributors to add my tuppence-worth! I thought at the time "Well, that has a snowball's chance in hell of being considered!"
It's the little things that differentiate one cruise line from another Bea. The little things you are suggesting really cost MSC next to nothing to implement on the new builds at least. MSC had sent me a survey regarding the bedding, mattress and pillows a few weeks ago. It was a lengthy survey which had me rate all aspects of our sleep quality during an MSC cruise. I killed them on their pillows, but it's good to know they're reaching out to past guests to offer their input since the pillows are always in contention amongst guests who sail MSC.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Ontario
1,350 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
So where were those renders from? Is there a video I'm missing?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHALE TAIL
Unofficial VP of Dining Room Taste Testing

Carnival Sensation - March 4 2010
Carnival Destiny - October 29 2012
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,092 Posts
Joined May 2011
Originally posted by RBCL
So where were those renders from? Is there a video I'm missing?
No video,,,I pulled them from the power point presentation which was shown during the press conference at Fincantieri in Monfalcone on Monday.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Ontario
1,350 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
No video,,,I pulled them from the power point presentation which was shown during the press conference at Fincantieri in Monfalcone on Monday.
Just came across it. Said was available to book this November (if I read correctly) - interested to what the prices are like!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHALE TAIL
Unofficial VP of Dining Room Taste Testing

Carnival Sensation - March 4 2010
Carnival Destiny - October 29 2012
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,092 Posts
Joined May 2011
Originally posted by RBCL
Just came across it. Said was available to book this November (if I read correctly) - interested to what the prices are like!
November 19th,,,hopefully there will be pre-booking for MSC Club Members like MSC Meraviglia. I would have to think they will be in line with Divina pricing.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
las vegas
245 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
November 19th,,,hopefully there will be pre-booking for MSC Club Members like MSC Meraviglia. I would have to think they will be in line with Divina pricing.
Great detective work Mike and thanks so much for sharing. We can't wait to book the seaside it looks amazing. THANKS again MIKE !!!!!!!!!!!
19,063 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
Great work Mike your info is fantastic as usual. I marked that Nov date on my calendar to book at least a couple of cruises, we are very excited Thanks for all your work.
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,092 Posts
Joined May 2011
Modes,,Riclop,,,I'm not sure if the November 19th date is for open booking or not. MSC Meraviglia began pre-booking for MSC Club Members on June 22nd and will run through July 5th and then open booking will be available. I'm hoping the same will be available for MSC Seaside!! I'm working my sources so you'll be the first to know!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
19,063 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
Modes,,Riclop,,,I'm not sure if the November 19th date is for open booking or not. MSC Meraviglia began pre-booking for MSC Club Members on June 22nd and will run through July 5th and then open booking will be available. I'm hoping the same will be available for MSC Seaside!! I'm working my sources so you'll be the first to know!!
Ok Mike I know you will keep us posted. Thanks
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,092 Posts
Joined May 2011
New MSC Seaside Video:

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
4,322 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
A "Seaside flythrough" video from MSCWebTV. I can't embed it so here's a link:

http://www.mscwebtv.com/view/EN/msc-seaside-flythrough
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bea

PREVIOUSLY ON:

MSC Fantasia Feb 2017
MSC Sinfonia Oct 2016
MSC Sinfonia Aug 2016
MSC Magnifica April 2016
MSC Divina Oct 2015 (TA)
MSC Divina Sep 2015 (YC)
MSC Fantasia Dec 2014
MSC Preziosa Aug 2014 (YC)
MSC Preziosa May 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2013
MSC Splendida Feb 2012 (YC)
MSC Fantasia Nov 2011
Carnival Sensation Sept 2000
4,322 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Thanks, Mike
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bea

PREVIOUSLY ON:

MSC Fantasia Feb 2017
MSC Sinfonia Oct 2016
MSC Sinfonia Aug 2016
MSC Magnifica April 2016
MSC Divina Oct 2015 (TA)
MSC Divina Sep 2015 (YC)