Loyalty Club and 5% discount

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:28 AM.
11 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Hello

I have our first cruise booked for next June (sailed with other companies before), and I'm looking to book a short 2 nighter for 2019. That cruise says past passengers can benefit from a 5% discount if they put in their loyalty number...I'm assuming we aren't eligble? even though by the time we will go on it, we will have been on our first cruise
Staffordshire
1,980 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
Originally posted by hmd1987
Hello

I have our first cruise booked for next June (sailed with other companies before), and I'm looking to book a short 2 nighter for 2019. That cruise says past passengers can benefit from a 5% discount if they put in their loyalty number...I'm assuming we aren't eligble? even though by the time we will go on it, we will have been on our first cruise
No you have to be a past passenger on the day you book and not the day you sail.
Milton Keynes, UK
656 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
I agree with what majortom has said.

In theory, you have to have completed your first cruise before getting a past passenger discount. I came up against this when doing my first Cunard cruise even though it was the second I had booked. I was on board and wanted to book my third and they wouldn't give me the past passenger discount. However, they contacted Southampton and they gave the go-ahead for me to get the discount as I was on the ship.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jon : email: cruiser1955 at hotmail dot co dot uk
Future cruises
Ventura - Iberia - 9th Dec 17
Ventura - N803 - Caribbean & USA - 5th Feb 18
Azura - A815 - Baltic - 9th June 18
Arcadia - J814 - Italy, France & Spain - 3rd Oct 18

Ventura - N903 - Caribbean & USA - 5th Feb 19
Queen Elizabeth - Q915A - Japan & Alaska - 5th May 2019
Arcadia - J916 - Adriatic - 10th October 2019

Sailed on: