No Red Frog brewery pub on Horizon...?

MalGee64

Did I hear correctly? On Horizon they will be keeping the Lido deck Rum Bar but are replacing the pub on deck 5 with something "new and exciting"? This is not a good thing to do with the best pub at sea, the live music and pub trivia nights in there on all the ships are a blast.

I bet their return on investment on the brewery aspect was not as good as hoped for. I would guess they are going to be replacing with a specialty pay restaurant. I've heard the Horizon will have Hibachi tables, but I also heard that they would be incorporated with Bonzai Sushi so I don't think that will take the place of the brewery. It has to be a bar/pay restaurant. They are not going to remove a income generator and replace it with something that does not generate income. Maybe an "Escape Room" Type game?

Interesting I hadn't noticed that the Horizon was missing the Red Frog when I was looking at the deck plans. I will miss it but am excited to enjoy the Havana Bar plus I LOVE the Alchemy so I expect to be there a lot as well!

I bet their return on investment on the brewery aspect was not as good as hoped for. I would guess they are going to be replacing with a specialty pay restaurant. I've heard the Horizon will have Hibachi tables, but I also heard that they would be incorporated with Bonzai Sushi so I don't think that will take the place of the brewery. It has to be a bar/pay restaurant. They are not going to remove a income generator and replace it with something that does not generate income. Maybe an "Escape Room" Type game?

The Hibachi tables are already on the plans just not labeled. They are located between Bonzai Sushi and the Library Bar.

Someone sailing on the Horizon TA stated that the brew master had already confirmed that he'll be on Horizon. We may have to wait a few more months until we know for sure.

I did the very first brewery tour on Vista and enjoyed it. The wheat wasn't available in the pub for a couple more days but he had enough for our tastings. Didn't care for the coffee stout, which was disappointing as I love a good stout.

I'm a beer and wine drinker but tend to try to stay away from beer when I cruise simply because I'm consuming so many more calories with all the food. But I much prefer a beer during the day to wine and I don't drink those sugar-filled, fruity concoctions.

Interesting I hadn't noticed that the Horizon was missing the Red Frog when I was looking at the deck plans. I will miss it but am excited to enjoy the Havana Bar plus I LOVE the Alchemy so I expect to be there a lot as well!

Where is that darn like button????