Shade at Half Moon Cay?

Sunmist

We purchased one of these and took it along.

https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-2000014807-Beach-Shade-Blue/dp/B00J955GXS/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1512588020&sr=8-16&keywords=popup+beach+shelter

Granted, we drove to the port so the extra piece of "luggage" was much easier to handle vs. flying. But a quick search on amazon reveals some that are "spring loaded" and may be much more "flight friendly". Ours has poles that need put together, but it is still about a 3 min set up and take down (we set it up once at home so we had some clue what we were doing). For about the same price as a clamshell rental, we now have one we can take with us on any cruise as well as to the beach over the summer.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Dis anyone ever see people who brought their own small canopy? (four legs and a cover type - looks like a tent without walls) Will Carnival allow us to set it up? I'm thinking about buying one to take with us. I figure it will give us shade and allow air flow.

Dis anyone ever see people who brought their own small canopy? (four legs and a cover type - looks like a tent without walls) Will Carnival allow us to set it up? I'm thinking about buying one to take with us. I figure it will give us shade and allow air flow.

Carnival doesn't care. Space in your luggage? I would set it up where it doesn't block people's views...

• 1 month later...