Jewel of the Seas – Southern Caribbean – April 29 – May 6, 2018

I'm just now finding your review! It was great sailing with you and the rest of our roll call! Now to re-live the cruise again!

Thanks, was nice sailing with you and our roll call. Yep, always nice re-living the cruise ..... just goes by so fast .... but great memories!

I was one of those who showed up at the end, glad to see a few of you still there. Royal always has trouble picking a time for the M&M on the southern routes with only 1 sea day. I would have preferred 4:30 to 5:30. No Door prizes for me, but it was nice meeting Andrea the CD. Very charming fellow new to Royal.

Bill, I know and I felt bad ..... you were the one that started the roll call and kept the excitement going ..... thank you for that:D definitely 4:30 - 5:30 would have been better, but at least you made it for a bit and glad you were able to connect with CD Andrea.

Great job on the excursions description Sherry. We might try one of those in Martinique if we go there again. Wish we had went to Dominique. We hope to sail with you a 3rd time. Give my best to the AZ cruisers gang.

Glad you liked the excursion descriptions ... hope is helpful to those looking at things to do ..... hard to find much info on them .... at one time at least could get reviews on RCCL excursions but that feature has been removed it seems. If we return to Barbados would definitely do the catamaran you did .... that just sounded awesome:):D. Hope to sail with you again!