Private boat for Whale watching for 14 people, including 2 yr old.

newanne

We have a family cruise to Alaska planned for next summer. There will be a total of 14 people in our group. This includes a 2 yr old. Can anyone recommend a company that would be able to take us out? Not sure if many companies will take a 2 yr old.

We did a tour with Harv & Marv in 2016 and had a great time. I saw on the boards that someone posted that the ownership has changed, does anyone know when that was ?

• 4 weeks later...

You can probably find a vendor that will take your group, but don't expect the 2 year old to get much out of it. We took my daughter when she was 2, because my oldest son really wanted to go whale watching and we didn't have any choice but to bring her along. Her dad and I spent the whole time passing her back and forth between us and holding her the whole time. She had no clue about the whales, and has absolutely no recollection of the trip now at 18 years old.

I understand that your whole group is going and you probably need to bring the little one along, just warning you that having a 2 year old along can be a challenge.