Liberty of the seas - Laundromat

I have an odd question. My boss has sailed carnival & said they have laundry facilities on every floor of carnivals ships. Does Royal Caribbean Liberty of the seas have one? I know they have dry cleaning, laundry service, etc. just curious, I just don't like my clothes to be dried in a dryer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

jean

(sailing 24-31 dec 2017)

Royal does have a $35 wash & fold bag. All you can stuff in the bag, limited to items like underwear, shorts, docks, t-shirts, pajamas, etc. However, they would still be using a dryer for these items.

Royal does have a $35 wash & fold bag. All you can stuff in the bag, limited to items like underwear, shorts, docks, t-shirts, pajamas, etc. However, they would still be using a dryer for these items.

You can buy a hell of a lot of soap for $35 yet some feel that this is a bargain.

We were on the QM2 in October and they have self service and used it. On RCI always happy to send out. When I'm on vacation I don't really want to do laundry so complaints to send out. Using the laindromay on QM2 was nice but had to plan it and organize my day around it.

We took advantage of the wash & fold laundry bag deal once during our recent 14 nights on board Navigator -- it helped with not having to pack quite as much clothing. Although we drove to the port and didn't have weight restrictions on our luggage (beyond what my not-muscular arms can manage ;)), it may be advantageous to those who have to fly. There are also C&A discounts on the wash & fold available for Platinum and up, starting at $5 off the bag, to free, depending on your loyalty level.

I've used the wash & fold laundry bag deal only once and that was on a 12 night cruise that we had to fly to and therefore had to keep the luggage to a minimum. Some things, like underwear and socks, I just can't bring myself to wash in the sink. So those went in the bag along with some Tshirts and maybe a pair of shorts. But for a week I don't need to do laundry, especially since we can almost always drive to the port and that means I WAY overpack....

But I was on my one and only Carnival cruise a couple of months ago and I didn't notice a laundry room but there was an Iron Room where you could go and iron your clothes. Now THAT was nice.