Riviera Deck ventura

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:03 PM.
1 Posts
Joined May 2018
Hi All

We are going on our first 7 night cruise in October Spain, Portugal on the Ventura it was a present from my inlaws, we are in R202 balcony cabin has anyone stayed in that cabin trying to get some info, location , noise, size etc.

We don't suffer from sea sickness so not bothered not being midships

Cheers
Basingstoke
1,325 Posts
Joined Dec 2012
I stayed on this deck recently. I was near the aft, I believe you are near the Forward. It will be close to the Spa and gym and also easy access to the open decks.
Cambridgeshire
3,187 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
I think you will find this cabin slightly less sunny than a midships Riviera Deck cabin. You should get a good view of crew in the port side bridge wing when they dock etc. and can give them a wave. The noisy cabins on Riviera will be below the Lido pools. Overall a well above average balcony cabin in my opinion.

Regards John
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
John Watson

Ships cruised on
RMS Queen Elizabeth, SS France, Oronsay, Oceana, Vision of the Seas, Caribbean Princess, Aurora,
Queen Mary 2, Star Flyer, Star Clipper, Grand Princess, Queen Elizabeth, Azura, Ruby Princess, Ventura, Diamond Princess, Britannia, Emerald Princess, Navigator of the Seas, Queen Victoria, Pacific Princess