Princess Patters for Alaska 2018

Cruisinamber

Hey everyone! I am looking for the princess patters for Alaska 2018 we are going out of Vancouver I know it’s very early in the season but was hoping that maybe someone has gone on an Alaska cruise early in the season. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has copies of them 😀

Please don't be surprised on your cruise if the events don't match what you see in the Patters from a different cruise. Different ships; different Entertainment and Cruise Directors; maybe even different itineraries can all cause variances in what is scheduled in the Patters.

Please don't be surprised on your cruise if the events don't match what you see in the Patters from a different cruise. Different ships; different Entertainment and Cruise Directors; maybe even different itineraries can all cause variances in what is scheduled in the Patters.

Yes I am aware of these things thanks!

Are you looking for daily activities? Movies? Currently Star has a great Captain and a good cruise director. Just got off the Star after a week in Alaska. The Captain made multiple announcements for the various wildlife which were spotted.

Are you looking for daily activities? Movies? Currently Star has a great Captain and a good cruise director. Just got off the Star after a week in Alaska. The Captain made multiple announcements for the various wildlife which were spotted.

Hi! Thats great to know. Yes, I am looking for the patters to see all of the activities and times a very much a planner. Did you happen to be on the star when it was having rudder problems?

I'm on the Star too, Northbound, and itching to see some Patters!

Do you happen to recall what time in Skagway they had the Puppies in the Piazza? That is the main thing I am trying to figure out from the Patters! Would like to plan excursions around it as much as possible (although I realize things can change)!

I will be on the Star this Saturday :)

I would really appreciate daily activity and movie info. Thank you!

Puppies in the Piazza were at 5pm in Skagway. Movies shown throughout the cruise include...Coco, Black Panther, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Paddington 2, Jumanji. Port days were slow on activities. No issues regarding the rudder, what ever the issue was it seemed to be taken care of in Juneau.

I too would like to extend a general PLEA for Alaska Patters.

I am sailing the SB Coral, and have been waiting to make my plea until the season gets underway. But for those of you going late May to early June, please bring those patters home. Scan them and post them if you would take the time - the ALASKA board or here.

SOOOOOOOO many of us would be eternally grateful!

(and yes, I have googled it, but 2018 patters sure would be wonderful)

I'm on the Star too, Northbound, and itching to see some Patters!

Do you happen to recall what time in Skagway they had the Puppies in the Piazza? That is the main thing I am trying to figure out from the Patters! Would like to plan excursions around it as much as possible (although I realize things can change)!

If you’re planning on seeing the puppies while the ship is in Skagway plan on getting to the Piazza at least an hour before they bring them out so you can get in line to see the puppies. It’s absolutely crazy, it’ll be standing room only at least an hour before it starts. Been there and done that. If I want to see the puppies go on the excursion that goes up to Emerald Lake that also stops at Caribou crossing trading post. They have puppies there that you can pick up and cuddle.

Puppies in the Piazza were at 5pm in Skagway. Movies shown throughout the cruise include...Coco, Black Panther, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Paddington 2, Jumanji. Port days were slow on activities. No issues regarding the rudder, what ever the issue was it seemed to be taken care of in Juneau.

Thank you!!!

I too would like to extend a general PLEA for Alaska Patters.

I am sailing the SB Coral, and have been waiting to make my plea until the season gets underway. But for those of you going late May to early June, please bring those patters home. Scan them and post them if you would take the time - the ALASKA board or here.

SOOOOOOOO many of us would be eternally grateful!

(and yes, I have googled it, but 2018 patters sure would be wonderful)

I don't have a scanner but I can try to post photos of them. Would that work?

Also sailing Coral SB later in the year. I have seen others post pictures....we all will happily take whatever we can get!!! Menu pics as well will also be much appreciated if anyone happens to take them !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Also sailing Coral SB later in the year. I have seen others post pictures....we all will happily take whatever we can get!!! Menu pics as well will also be much appreciated if anyone happens to take them !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

These pics are likely much older, but maybe helpful [http://beyondships.com/Princess-CP-Profile.html]

Thanks much -- any "Movies Under the Stars" concerts you remember listed? Those have been some of my favorites in the past.

Going RT on Emerald in a couple weeks.

Hey everyone! I am looking for the princess patters for Alaska 2018 we are going out of Vancouver I know it’s very early in the season but was hoping that maybe someone has gone on an Alaska cruise early in the season. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has copies of them 😀

Yes -- for Emerald (inside passage, Seattle) also if anyone has them! (If not I'll try to save and scan later in June..)

YES - thank you in advance!