Queens Grill

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:51 PM.
Oakland, CA USA
2,086 Posts
Joined Jan 2013
Originally posted by thames_side
I think there is quite a difference between grills in Mary and grills in QV and QE. It would probably be helpful if posters said which ship they were talking about.
On QV and QE I found the princess grill suites little better than the ordinary cabins, just a bit longer, whereas the queens grill suites are quite a good size with a balcony twice as wide. As far as the restaurants are concerned I'm not sure that there is a lot of difference.

Good point. All of my comments pertain to the Queen Mary 2.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cunard: 109 Days
Seabourn: 68 Days
Azamara: 64 Days
HAL: 41 Days
Crystal: 38 Days
Princess: 28 Days
Oceania: 14 Days
Celebrity: 14 Days
RCL: 7 Days
Commodore: 7 Days
Carnival: 3 Days
Goodtime II: 1 Day
CA, USA
14,262 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
Originally posted by thames_side
I think there is quite a difference between grills in Mary and grills in QV and QE. It would probably be helpful if posters said which ship they were talking about.
On QV and QE I found the princess grill suites little better than the ordinary cabins, just a bit longer, whereas the queens grill suites are quite a good size with a balcony twice as wide. As far as the restaurants are concerned I'm not sure that there is a lot of difference.
My references are exclusively to the QM2 as well since the only reason I would ever sail Cunard is on a crossing as transportation. Cunard ships are FAR too large for me for a regular cruise.