Princess Patters for Alaska 2018

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:17 PM.
#1
46 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
Hey everyone! I am looking for the princess patters for Alaska 2018 we are going out of Vancouver I know it’s very early in the season but was hoping that maybe someone has gone on an Alaska cruise early in the season. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has copies of them 😀
#3
Texas
2,083 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Please don't be surprised on your cruise if the events don't match what you see in the Patters from a different cruise. Different ships; different Entertainment and Cruise Directors; maybe even different itineraries can all cause variances in what is scheduled in the Patters.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
USS Greenling SSN614
Atlantic Ocean/Barents Sea
#5
46 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
Originally posted by nukesubsailor
Please don't be surprised on your cruise if the events don't match what you see in the Patters from a different cruise. Different ships; different Entertainment and Cruise Directors; maybe even different itineraries can all cause variances in what is scheduled in the Patters.
Yes I am aware of these things thanks!
#7
46 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
Originally posted by CruiseMe2018
I am cruising on the Star Princess northbound Alaska in two weeks. I plan to save Patters and scan/share them when I return.
I am going May 26th so that won’t help but maybe it will help someone else 😃
#8
5 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Are you looking for daily activities? Movies? Currently Star has a great Captain and a good cruise director. Just got off the Star after a week in Alaska. The Captain made multiple announcements for the various wildlife which were spotted.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sept 2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska 7 Day)
Nov 2013 - Golden Princess (Mexico 3 Day)
Dec 2014 - Crown Princess (Mexican Riviera 7 Day)
Nov 2016 - Ruby Princess (California Coastal 7 Day)
May 2017 - Disney Wonder (LA to Vancouver 5 Day)
May 2018 - Star Princess (Alaska 7 Day)
#9
46 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
Originally posted by JKKVCruise
Are you looking for daily activities? Movies? Currently Star has a great Captain and a good cruise director. Just got off the Star after a week in Alaska. The Captain made multiple announcements for the various wildlife which were spotted.
Hi! Thats great to know. Yes, I am looking for the patters to see all of the activities and times a very much a planner. Did you happen to be on the star when it was having rudder problems?
#10
37 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
I'm on the Star too, Northbound, and itching to see some Patters!


Originally posted by JKKVCruise
Are you looking for daily activities? Movies? Currently Star has a great Captain and a good cruise director. Just got off the Star after a week in Alaska. The Captain made multiple announcements for the various wildlife which were spotted.
Do you happen to recall what time in Skagway they had the Puppies in the Piazza? That is the main thing I am trying to figure out from the Patters! Would like to plan excursions around it as much as possible (although I realize things can change)!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Fantasy, Bahamas - April 2004
NCL Pearl, Western Caribbean - April 2007
NCL Getaway, Eastern Caribbean - August 2014
Carnival Breeze, Western Caribbean - January 2016

NCL Pride of America, Hawaii - April 2017
Star Princess, Alaska - June 2018
#11
Plain City, Ohio
215 Posts
Joined Nov 2005
I would love to see the Star northbound patters out of Vancouver ��
Have a great trip!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
#13
4,240 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Originally posted by JKKVCruise
Are you looking for daily activities? Movies? Currently Star has a great Captain and a good cruise director. Just got off the Star after a week in Alaska. The Captain made multiple announcements for the various wildlife which were spotted.
I will be on the Star this Saturday
I would really appreciate daily activity and movie info. Thank you!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


Ruby Princess 2/17/18 with G (5 Day Cabo) #11
Celebrity Infinity 9/2017 with G and WFs (7 Day CA Coastal) #2
Ruby Princess 9/30/16 4 day with the Besties #10
Ruby Princess 9/19/16 Vancouver to LA 3 Day Cruise with G #9
Crown Princess 1/3/15 (3 Day Cruise) #8
Golden Princess 11/14/2014 (3 Day Cruise) #7
Celebrity Century 4/5/14 (7 Day, CA Coastal) #1
Sapphire Princess 3/15/14 (4 Day Cruise) #6
Golden Princess 11/2013 (Solo) #4 & #5
Golden Princess 10/18/2013 (3 Day Cruise) #3
Star Princess 5/2013 (Alaska with G) #2
Sapphire Princess 10/13/2012 (CA Coastal Bday Cruise) #1
Carnival Splendor 10/2011 #7
Carnival Paradise 10/2011 #6
Carnival Spirit 2/2011 9 Day #5
Carnival Splendor 1/23/2011 (Canceled Due to Fire)
Carnival Splendor 12/05/2010 (Canceled Due to Fire)
Carnival Paradise 1/2010 #4
Carnival Paradise 12/09 (4 Day With My Daughter) #3
Radiance OTS 10/09 (5 Day Girls Cruise-It's Our Bdays!) #2
Carnival Elation 02/09 #2
Carnival Paradise 10/08 (3 Day With Hurricane Norbert) #1
Monarch OTS 8/08 (4 day With My Daughter) #1
#14
5 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Puppies in the Piazza were at 5pm in Skagway. Movies shown throughout the cruise include...Coco, Black Panther, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Paddington 2, Jumanji. Port days were slow on activities. No issues regarding the rudder, what ever the issue was it seemed to be taken care of in Juneau.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sept 2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska 7 Day)
Nov 2013 - Golden Princess (Mexico 3 Day)
Dec 2014 - Crown Princess (Mexican Riviera 7 Day)
Nov 2016 - Ruby Princess (California Coastal 7 Day)
May 2017 - Disney Wonder (LA to Vancouver 5 Day)
May 2018 - Star Princess (Alaska 7 Day)
#15
Littleton, CO
415 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
I too would like to extend a general PLEA for Alaska Patters.

I am sailing the SB Coral, and have been waiting to make my plea until the season gets underway. But for those of you going late May to early June, please bring those patters home. Scan them and post them if you would take the time - the ALASKA board or here.

SOOOOOOOO many of us would be eternally grateful!

(and yes, I have googled it, but 2018 patters sure would be wonderful)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
First Cruise -- Disney Wonder Nov. 2006
Mariner of the Seas Western Caribbean - Dec. 16, 2007
Finally Cruising Again! ALASKA on the Coral SB - June 2018




#16
Washington State
1,311 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by AnchoredInHope
I'm on the Star too, Northbound, and itching to see some Patters!
Do you happen to recall what time in Skagway they had the Puppies in the Piazza? That is the main thing I am trying to figure out from the Patters! Would like to plan excursions around it as much as possible (although I realize things can change)!
If you’re planning on seeing the puppies while the ship is in Skagway plan on getting to the Piazza at least an hour before they bring them out so you can get in line to see the puppies. It’s absolutely crazy, it’ll be standing room only at least an hour before it starts. Been there and done that. If I want to see the puppies go on the excursion that goes up to Emerald Lake that also stops at Caribou crossing trading post. They have puppies there that you can pick up and cuddle.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


#17
4,240 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Originally posted by JKKVCruise
Puppies in the Piazza were at 5pm in Skagway. Movies shown throughout the cruise include...Coco, Black Panther, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Paddington 2, Jumanji. Port days were slow on activities. No issues regarding the rudder, what ever the issue was it seemed to be taken care of in Juneau.
Thank you!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


Ruby Princess 2/17/18 with G (5 Day Cabo) #11
Celebrity Infinity 9/2017 with G and WFs (7 Day CA Coastal) #2
Ruby Princess 9/30/16 4 day with the Besties #10
Ruby Princess 9/19/16 Vancouver to LA 3 Day Cruise with G #9
Crown Princess 1/3/15 (3 Day Cruise) #8
Golden Princess 11/14/2014 (3 Day Cruise) #7
Celebrity Century 4/5/14 (7 Day, CA Coastal) #1
Sapphire Princess 3/15/14 (4 Day Cruise) #6
Golden Princess 11/2013 (Solo) #4 & #5
Golden Princess 10/18/2013 (3 Day Cruise) #3
Star Princess 5/2013 (Alaska with G) #2
Sapphire Princess 10/13/2012 (CA Coastal Bday Cruise) #1
Carnival Splendor 10/2011 #7
Carnival Paradise 10/2011 #6
Carnival Spirit 2/2011 9 Day #5
Carnival Splendor 1/23/2011 (Canceled Due to Fire)
Carnival Splendor 12/05/2010 (Canceled Due to Fire)
Carnival Paradise 1/2010 #4
Carnival Paradise 12/09 (4 Day With My Daughter) #3
Radiance OTS 10/09 (5 Day Girls Cruise-It's Our Bdays!) #2
Carnival Elation 02/09 #2
Carnival Paradise 10/08 (3 Day With Hurricane Norbert) #1
Monarch OTS 8/08 (4 day With My Daughter) #1
#18
4,240 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Originally posted by ColoradoMom!!
I too would like to extend a general PLEA for Alaska Patters.

I am sailing the SB Coral, and have been waiting to make my plea until the season gets underway. But for those of you going late May to early June, please bring those patters home. Scan them and post them if you would take the time - the ALASKA board or here.

SOOOOOOOO many of us would be eternally grateful!

(and yes, I have googled it, but 2018 patters sure would be wonderful)
I don't have a scanner but I can try to post photos of them. Would that work?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


Ruby Princess 2/17/18 with G (5 Day Cabo) #11
Celebrity Infinity 9/2017 with G and WFs (7 Day CA Coastal) #2
Ruby Princess 9/30/16 4 day with the Besties #10
Ruby Princess 9/19/16 Vancouver to LA 3 Day Cruise with G #9
Crown Princess 1/3/15 (3 Day Cruise) #8
Golden Princess 11/14/2014 (3 Day Cruise) #7
Celebrity Century 4/5/14 (7 Day, CA Coastal) #1
Sapphire Princess 3/15/14 (4 Day Cruise) #6
Golden Princess 11/2013 (Solo) #4 & #5
Golden Princess 10/18/2013 (3 Day Cruise) #3
Star Princess 5/2013 (Alaska with G) #2
Sapphire Princess 10/13/2012 (CA Coastal Bday Cruise) #1
Carnival Splendor 10/2011 #7
Carnival Paradise 10/2011 #6
Carnival Spirit 2/2011 9 Day #5
Carnival Splendor 1/23/2011 (Canceled Due to Fire)
Carnival Splendor 12/05/2010 (Canceled Due to Fire)
Carnival Paradise 1/2010 #4
Carnival Paradise 12/09 (4 Day With My Daughter) #3
Radiance OTS 10/09 (5 Day Girls Cruise-It's Our Bdays!) #2
Carnival Elation 02/09 #2
Carnival Paradise 10/08 (3 Day With Hurricane Norbert) #1
Monarch OTS 8/08 (4 day With My Daughter) #1
#19
65 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Originally posted by MsSoCalCruiser
I don't have a scanner but I can try to post photos of them. Would that work?
Also sailing Coral SB later in the year. I have seen others post pictures....we all will happily take whatever we can get!!! Menu pics as well will also be much appreciated if anyone happens to take them !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app
#20
NW
35 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Originally posted by Buckeye10640
Also sailing Coral SB later in the year. I have seen others post pictures....we all will happily take whatever we can get!!! Menu pics as well will also be much appreciated if anyone happens to take them !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app
These pics are likely much older, but maybe helpful [http://beyondships.com/Princess-CP-Profile.html]