James Tours or Skinny Carson ??

KSCPA

Has anyone been on either tour with these companies??

I do see great stuff on trip advisor for Skinny Carson--his tour seems to run approx. 35-50pp---but does that include turtle swim or lunch??

James tours has only 1 recent good review and his trip used to be 25pp 3 years ago--it is now 60 and I'm wondering who I should go with??

Please advise....:cool:

• 1 month later...
Has anyone been on either tour with these companies??

I do see great stuff on trip advisor for Skinny Carson--his tour seems to run approx. 35-50pp---but does that include turtle swim or lunch??

James tours has only 1 recent good review and his trip used to be 25pp 3 years ago--it is now 60 and I'm wondering who I should go with??

Please advise....:cool:

Just returned from our cruise last week. We took a tour with Skinny Carson for $50 pp. It was a great tour and he was knowledgeable. Having never been there before, I contacted him via email a few months ahead of time and discussed options for a tour. He said he put us on his calendar, then I emailed again about a week before. He has a nice air conditioned van and was waiting when we arrived. He had a cooler full of drinks and gave us a great sightseeing tour. We did not do turtles or lunch, but if you email him, he may be able to work the tour around your requests.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for not answering sooner. There were 6 of us touring with Carson. When we contacted him there was 4 of us. A couple from our assigned dining asked if they could join our tour. We told them to meet us when we debarked and we could see how big his vehicle was. He has a nice air conditioned van the would probably accommodate 8 comfortably. He was speaking to another couple when we arrived. Evidently he said they had contacted him after we had, so he arranged a tour for them with a friend of his. Although we didn't stop for lunch, he had soft drinks and water and he stopped and purchased some homemade "bread" and shared it with us. Excellent tour! Highly recommended!

• 1 month later...

My husband and I did a private tour of the island with Skinny Carson. One of the most memorable and beautiful tours we have ever done. We still talk about all we saw and learned. He will tailor the tour to your liking or set a tour up for you. You call the shots! Lifetime resident and super knowledgeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums