galapagos criuse tour advice

ckzimmy

I am looking for a galapagos cruise/tour that will be respectful of my families strong beliefs in creationism. While I am a scientist & understand evolution , I don't want to be constantly fed that evolution explains "everything" & that we evolved from primordial goo. We want a very active trip for 2 adults in our 40's & a 9 year old.

• 3 months later...

I have to select one of the 5day cruise ships and 'm unsure which is the best option. Can anybody assist?

One. Archipel- the catamaran appears stable and comfy however all of us r supposed to visit just ISABELA and SANTA CRUZ , isabela seems to have numerous fascinating sites but could it be a sensible choice to continue a Five day luxury cruise and visit just Three islands?

Two. Eden -unfortunately it's a Four day trip, the vessel looks okay, less cozy because Archipel but on a with regard to day time luxury cruise these people go to SANTIAGO, Santa claus Jones, BARTHOLOME As well as GENOVESA, as well as the price is low, does it appear as well good to be true or 'm I getting paranoid? ;)

Three. Fragata- too expensive but comfrotable and appointments GENOVESA, BARTHOLOME AND Santa claus Jones throughout a 5 day luxury cruise. In addition i don't know if it's a real five day cruise, the last night reaches Puerto Aroya and the arrange for the final day is Double Craters upon Santa Cruz.

• 4 months later...

I have visited galapagos in the Queen of Galapagos, a pretty nice catamaran, it is stable in the sea (no seasickness), very comfortable, big rooms and I would say "luxury".

We had a great deal (last minute) so we decided to go on it. It was awesome, and their itineraries have great activities.

Hope this helps

Archived