Post Cruise Blues

imstressed04

:( Just got back from our amazing cruise, and now I'm feeling the blues. So, the kids and I are going to find something we can cut back on per week/month, put that money in a jar, and start planning for our next cruise, so we have another one to look forward too! How do you get over your post cruise blues???

I honestly have to say that I stay on the Boards here, planning the next cruise. It can't take the blues away, but I can at least plan the next cruise, start looking at excursions, etc. We plan about a year in advance so once the deposit is in place, I start immediately. I have a countdown clock and start marking my calendar, making reservations at a hotel for pre-cruise stay, looking at what and the where for the next cruise. It's not a cure..just a distraction. ;)

:( Just got back from our amazing cruise, and now I'm feeling the blues. So, the kids and I are going to find something we can cut back on per week/month, put that money in a jar, and start planning for our next cruise, so we have another one to look forward too! How do you get over your post cruise blues???

Book another cruise and then post and read reviews on Cruisecritic for several months......:cool:

I get on CC and read reviews! I plan the next one on the last day of the current cruise. We use my cell phone and pick it out while waiting to debark the ship! We are not even home and we know we are going again! That helps. And I take lots of mini vacations around new england, look at excursions, look at the 1400 pics I took last time! :rolleyes:

We spend the flight home talking about where we want to go next. There's always the "short list" in the back of our minds, but we start making plans on the way home, and when we get home I like to begin researching and planning right away.

Lately we've been using My Publisher to make our photo albums, and we get to relive our vacation by planning the book. We both take lots of pictures and it's fun to sort them together and choose our favorites.

We spend the flight home talking about where we want to go next. There's always the "short list" in the back of our minds, but we start making plans on the way home, and when we get home I like to begin researching and planning right away.

Lately we've been using My Publisher to make our photo albums, and we get to relive our vacation by planning the book. We both take lots of pictures and it's fun to sort them together and choose our favorites.

I just finished my books using Smilebooks - had lots of fun putting them together. And I'm already planning our next cruise - Panama Canal. So I have lots to keep me busy until the next one.

Archived