La Spezia, Italy - Cinque Terre Excursion

KarinCOhio

Hi,

Looking for advice on a specialty excursion I've been researching:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductDetail-g187851-d12275413-Cinque_Terre_Pesto_Making_Class_Boat_Tour_and_Lunch_from_La_Spezia-Piedmont.html

Petso Making Class and eating that pesto :) / Boat Tour (if seas are calm enough).

Wanting to know if anyone has taken this excursion previously and if this excursion is "cruise friendly?"

Meaning, we'll be able to get back to the ship without difficulty?

Do you have any other recommendations? Walking/hiking long distances is not an option. I saw e-bike tours, but that means peddling. LOL, not for me.

Thank you!

Can't speak to your tour, but it does sound very good.

E-bikes don't require pedaling, but you can if you wish. They are electric powered, and will operated just fine without pedaling. 8 of our family did a great 3 hour tour in Bend, Or., this summer. I only used the electric power to start on slopes, otherwise pedaled. But others did the reverse, powered most of the time.

I just stayed in Monterosso 4 days in July and before that did 3 cruises there. Each time I used Joe Banana Limos for the tour. They were awesome.

One time it was just my daughter and I and our guide (can't remember his name) but was he every great!! That is the reason why this past July I stayed there. I love it!! Highly recommended.

It was nice to have Joe Banana Limo's Fellow to show us the first couple times so I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I stayed there. I honestly can't wait to return. It is definitely one of my favourite places (I love to hike).