On the Breakaway as I type this. Questions?

Tralfie

Hey, all.

On the Breakaway, having an awesome time. Wish you could all be here. But since you can't, if you have questions, post them and I'll check in later in the week, see what I can answer! Oh dear... I'm about to be pulled into a conga line....

Richard/tralfie

Hey, all.

On the Breakaway, having an awesome time. Wish you could all be here. But since you can't, if you have questions, post them and I'll check in later in the week, see what I can answer! Oh dear... I'm about to be pulled into a conga line....

Richard/tralfie

Glad to hear you are having a great time. If you get a chance tell us about the new menus. I leave when you get back! ENJOY!!!!!:D

Please don't turn this question into an anti smoking thread please...

But if you are in the duty free shop, can you find out if they sell Virginia Slim gold box? I'm on the breakaway at the end of the month and would rather purchase them on board for $40ish than buy them here for $90.00.

Are there tastings...like wine tasting, whiskey tasting, beer or martini tasting...or mixology classes??? DH & I did these once before on a cruise and had a blast with these. :D

CONGA LINE...WOOHOO!!! lol

Edited by TravelinFam

Have fun!! ENJOY!!! Happy birthday to all who are celebrating!! If you see Andrea tell her Tina says "Hi"

Are you guys having a blast? How was slot pull $$$$

Safe smooth sailing to all...wish I was there Party Hardy

Okay...so I know that while we are away on vacation, we dont want to have to do any laundry. However, what if something needs to be washed? Are there washers/dryers on board? If not, how much do they charge for laundry and when do they return it?

Do they have Brooklyn beer available anywhere on the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I just found this site with copies of the menus...they even have listed the beers offered...

http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-breakaway-menus.html

American Beer...it looks like Coors Light, Miller, Bud, Michelob Ultra, Sam Adams, and Blue Moon...

Okay...so I know that while we are away on vacation, we dont want to have to do any laundry. However, what if something needs to be washed? Are there washers/dryers on board? If not, how much do they charge for laundry and when do they return it?

They don't have washers and dryers available for guests to use. They used to have them for a period of time on some ships but they were pulled out.

The best next option is to use their laundry bag special where you stuff all you can fit into a paper bag for $24.95. Sometimes they offer it on more than one day. Stuff comes back in a day or two.

Hi, I just found this site with copies of the menus...they even have listed the beers offered...

http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-breakaway-menus.html

American Beer...it looks like Coors Light, Miller, Bud, Michelob Ultra, Sam Adams, and Blue Moon...

These have been the standard fleet menus, but there has been talk on this board about Getaway and Breakaway having new menus, which will go fleet wide. I also would love to know if the new menu has launched and what the options are!

Thanks!

Have fun!! ENJOY!!! Happy birthday to all who are celebrating!! If you see Andrea tell her Tina says "Hi"

Hi, Tina,

Just happened to notice you on here! My husband, Nicholas, and myself will be sailing on the June 1st Breakaway trip. My husband did not get to come last time. I still think of all the great folks at our meet and greet last year:). Take care! Stephanie

Hi, can you please tell me what a slot pull is, I am going at the end of the month and am very curious..

OP, can you tell me if you make a stop to Great Stirrup Cay, I've read sometimes the ships are not able to stop, due to weather thanks! I hope you are having a great time!

They don't have washers and dryers available for guests to use. They used to have them for a period of time on some ships but they were pulled out.

The best next option is to use their laundry bag special where you stuff all you can fit into a paper bag for $24.95. Sometimes they offer it on more than one day. Stuff comes back in a day or two.

Thank you so much...good to know!

These have been the standard fleet menus, but there has been talk on this board about Getaway and Breakaway having new menus, which will go fleet wide. I also would love to know if the new menu has launched and what the options are!

Thanks!

I found the beer options made DH very happy...lol...he prefers Blue Moon and XXs...;)

Hi Tina ..I am here. Hopefully spending time tomorrow with Richard. We missed the slot pull, I know hard to believe! This ship is beautiful can't wait to get back on the Gem😊

Hi Stephanie. How ru and Nicholas? Jeff and I were thinking of that sailing also. Just checking plans. Would love to sail with you again. I'm gonna push for that sailing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app