Where to find trip reviews

styme123

Is there a tab/folder that has nothing but trip reviews posted by cruisers? I did a bunch of searches but it keeps kicking me out to the reviews submitted to CC on the main review page. I'm looking more for the ones where the poster tells you day by day what the did on their itinerary. Looking in to British Isles ones, but thought there was a better way to find them than randomly going through all the pages.

If you go to the board here for the cruise line you are considering, on the right side is a box with a listing of the ships of that line, and 'see posts about'. It will give you a list of threads where that ship is mentioned. What you are really seeking is a 'live from' thread, and when you find one, often that poster will have a link in their signature to previous trips. It is particularly popular during world cruise time, and I believe there are several going on on the HAL board. EM

If you go to the board here for the cruise line you are considering, on the right side is a box with a listing of the ships of that line, and 'see posts about'. It will give you a list of threads where that ship is mentioned. What you are really seeking is a 'live from' thread, and when you find one, often that poster will have a link in their signature to previous trips. It is particularly popular during world cruise time, and I believe there are several going on on the HAL board. EM

Thank you so much for the reply. So there's no section for trip reviews of specific cruise areas/countries as apposed to what cruise line they took I guess? :( Some of the other travel boards have it set up that way but a lot of them focus more on land travel not cruises.