Restaurants on FLL Water Taxi Stops

Elaine5715

I am looking for a nice lunch at one of the restaurants on the water taxi stops in Fort Lauderdale or within a very short walk. Hoping for seafood or another "can't be missed meal" Any recommendations?

I think Coconuts is one of the best on the water.

Off the water on Las Olas:

Roccos Tacos

Louie Bossi

Johnny Vs

Thursdays

Yolo

Lobster Bar

Another vote for Coconuts. Did you look at the water taxi website (http://www.watertaxi.com)? In their descriptions of each stop they include nearby restaurants and some of them give discounts if you show your water taxi receipt (not sure about Coconuts because we usually drive or arrive on a friend's boat).

Another vote for Coconuts. Did you look at the water taxi website (http://www.watertaxi.com)? In their descriptions of each stop they include nearby restaurants and some of them give discounts if you show your water taxi receipt (not sure about Coconuts because we usually drive or arrive on a friend's boat).

Yes, I read the description and am not particularly concerned about a discount, just want to hearf from folks who have eaten at them. The reviews are all pretty good.

Coconuts is good -atmosphere & all, reasonable prices, but 15th St Eateries is one of the best. Can't really go wrong with either choice. The water taxi also, I believe, goes near a shopping mall with several brand name choices, but personally I'd go local.

Coconuts is good -atmosphere & all, reasonable prices, but 15th St Eateries is one of the best. Can't really go wrong with either choice. The water taxi also, I believe, goes near a shopping mall with several brand name choices, but personally I'd go local.

I was hoping for local, thanks!

At the two northernmost stops on the Water Taxi route is Chart House, Shooters, and Flip Flops (Shooters stop) and then Bokampers (Bokampers stop, but you can walk under the Oakland Park Blvd bridge from Shooters to Bokampers). Further north on the Intracoastal about 1.5 miles, but not on the Water Taxi route, is Blue Moon Fish Company (excellent seafood restaurant).