Princess Main Dining Menu Question

alwalaska

I memorized the short California Coastal menus since I was able to do a lot of those cruises. Besides Prime Rib the first night and American (Meatloaf/Turkey) the last night, do they pretty much stick to the same night meals? Formal nights lobster, shrimp... Trying to book the Crown Grill for the night of Italian. Although I will be upset that I will miss the Tiramisu.

Looking at a 10 night voyage to Partial Panama Canal (I know...new season).

Menus are decided before the start of the season based on the supply of goods at whatever embarkation port(s) being used. Unless there is a breakdown in this supply chain, there is no change.

If interested, you can ask to see the set menus for your entire cruise the first day. We do this to decide which night to opt out and make other reservations specialized restaurant. By the way, found multiple sets of menus for all the different cruises that ship does..

Mr. Steelers does this (n)(n)(n) mean you agree with me. lol

OK Go Steelers!! I hope no one from Boston is reading this. Lew please forgive me.

Go Patriots!!!!!

Tony

Yes, I agreed so it was thumbs down to less choices on the menus. I had a feeling on this Nov 15 at times. If proves true, it will get repetitive sooner on Island this winter for us. OTOH, I will probably try some dishes I have not had before as I normally have seen each menu once per voyage.

You are a magnanimous gent to come with the "Go Steelers". But you did give your team additional "!", so that is good and loyal. I just hope both our teams can be at their best strength when we play in December.

You are a magnanimous gent to come with the "Go Steelers". But you did give your team additional "!", so that is good and loyal. I just hope both our teams can be at their best strength when we play in December.

LOL I knew you would see that extra!!!!! hahaha I love it. About the dining on our cruise someone told me to make sure to try the new Peanut Butter sandwiches that are on the new menu in the MDR. Tell the maître d’

You know The Captain of The Rowboat and you will get extra peanut butter..:):):)

Your friend from Boston

Tony

LOL I knew you would see that extra!!!!! hahaha I love it. About the dining on our cruise someone told me to make sure to try the new Peanut Butter sandwiches that are on the new menu in the MDR. Tell the maître d’

You know The Captain of The Rowboat and you will get extra peanut butter..:):):)

Your friend from Boston

Tony

I have several friends in Boston as I used to travel there as an I.T. Consultant. I had two different clients and commuted there for about 7 years. Needless to say, there was plenty of rivalry talk, but I used to think it was a good thing I was not from NYC (in fact I hated it if I got a rental car with NY plates). Anyway, fond memories of lots of things and nice people.

Menus are decided before the start of the season based on the supply of goods at whatever embarkation port(s) being used. Unless there is a breakdown in this supply chain, there is no change.

If interested, you can ask to see the set menus for your entire cruise the first day. We do this to decide which night to opt out and make other reservations specialized restaurant. By the way, found multiple sets of menus for all the different cruises that ship does..

If you found any for 2017, would you please share the links. I only saw 2016 ones. When steak was on the every night menu I didn't have to worry about other options for hubby. Now, it is chicken or a burger if he doesn't like the nighty selection.

2016 still had the steak tips nightly.

Also, what is considered the start of the season?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Forums mobile app