Oceania Regatta suite 8047

beaniele

Maybe ask this question differently. Any one stayed in PH? Any comments or recommendations? The cabin looks very nice!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Penthouses on Regatta are lovely and supremely comfortable for a couple

Regatta-Penthouse-Suite1.jpg

lfppenthouse.jpg

The location of the televisions is awkward, placed as they are to the left of the foot of the bed and they are not flat screens, but they do swivel.

Otherwise, the extra square footage provided in those cabins makes them "feel" quite luxurious. You will never want to leave! :D

lfppenthouse.jpg

The location of the televisions is awkward, placed as they are to the left of the foot of the bed and they are not flat screens, but they do swivel.

Otherwise, the extra square footage provided in those cabins makes them "feel" quite luxurious. You will never want to leave! :D

Thank you.

lfppenthouse.jpg

The TV's ARE now flat screens in same awkward location. It does pull way out and swivels. What makes it awkward is that it affects access to that side of the bed, when pulled out.

We are in 8042 now. Plenty of room as S&J stated. You will have a tub. The A/C has been a problem on this ship as many people (at least those that I have talked with) in the aft section have had to call maintenance. They did resolve the problem quickly.

If you do not like the Champagne/Brut provided -- ask the butler to swap it for wine.

Edited by PaulMCO

The TV's ARE now flat screens in same awkward location. It does pull way out and swivels. What makes it awkward is that it affects access to that side of the bed, when pulled out.

We are in 8042 now. Plenty of room as S&J stated. You will have a tub. The A/C has been a problem on this ship as many people (at least those that I have talked with) in the aft section have had to call maintenance. They did resolve the problem quickly.

If you do not like the Champagne/Brut provided -- ask the butler to swap it for wine.

Thank you for all the responses.