Height Requirement for Dark Brown twirl slide on Seaside?

Sthrncrusr

I’ve seen signs regarding the large blue racing slides and slide board mentioning minimum height 42 inches and the aqua trail 32 inches but what about the dark brown twirl slide that’s open and looks to be one to two stories high? Is that a 42 in height restriction too or is it less? I can’t find the info in any video posted. Thanks!

I’ve seen signs regarding the large blue racing slides and slide board mentioning minimum height 42 inches and the aqua trail 32 inches but what about the dark brown twirl slide that’s open and looks to be one to two stories high? Is that a 42 in height restriction too or is it less? I can’t find the info in any video posted. Thanks!

At work right now but I think we took a picture of the slide requirements sign. If I find it when I get home I will post it.

Thank you. Bizarre that they would make it an age thing too. Would love to see that actual photo of the restrictions the poster above mentioned. If it’s still an age thing, my youngest will be so bummed. The dark brown slide didn’t seem too intense/big for wee ones and I was hoping that would be available to my 5 1/2 year old!

Sthrncrusr- the height requirement is the same for as it is for the double racing slide. My tiny 5 year old was able to do both of them, but not the one with the boogie boards. My giant 7 year old was allowed on the big one, but we all preferred the brown slide.

Thank you! So I’m guessing the double racing slides are the ones that fall under the 102 cm /40 in height requirement?! Did you need to sign a waiver and did you see any age restrictions posted anywhere?

My 5 year old (37" tall) was allowed on all of the slides except for the one with the boogie board (not that she would have been able to carry it up the stairs anyways).

She absolutely loved the brown slide and probably spent an entire afternoon going up the stairs to ride it.

Hi,

You sign a waiver and indicate your child’s date of birth. You then get a wrist band that is supposed to be good for all the slides. I am confident I saw under age and height kids using the slides. They did not measure my son to see if he met the height requirement, but maybe they would have if they were not sure. He is 6. I recall the minimum age was 7 and I did not know this until towards the end of the cruise when someone asked me about it online and I checked. See the link above to a previous thread.