UBP - Must try cocktail/drink list!

Warm-Water Diver

I searched and didn't see that a favorite cocktail/drink list on NCL cruises was ever put together.

So let's start one!

I'm glad to have the UBP included as a perk on my upcoming Escape sailing so I thought that a "favorite" or "must try" cocktail/drink list would be handy by the time I board the ship. Post name of drink and ingredients (if you know them) :D

My favs so far:

* Ketel One Martini - dry vermouth and green olive (I hope they have Ketel One; if not Grey Goose is just as good)

* Manhattan - sweet vermouth, Angostura bitters, cherry and orange peel garnish

* Mai Tai (classic!) - light run, dark rum, triple sec, sweet & sour, pineapple juice

AND MY FAVORITE NCL COCKTAIL (as well as my DW):

* Rebellious Fish - passionfruit liqueur, Orange vodka, Cointreau, Fresh O.J. and prosecco sparkling wine

rebellious-fish-lido-deck.jpg.44b64095a7d0816690a21c2cc0df48ed.jpg

I forgot about the Pain Killer! that is an awesome drink

2 oz Pusser’s Rum

4 oz pineapple juice

1 oz orange juice

1 oz cream of coconut

Oh my goodness.....:D:D:D I will be making a list from this list for my December cruise!! I'm sure I will like the Painkiller as well...I like the Bahama Mama....so far, I already have 3!

Rebellious Fish

Pain Killer

Bahama Mama

I searched and didn't see that a favorite cocktail/drink list on NCL cruises was ever put together.

So let's start one!

I'm glad to have the UBP included as a perk on my upcoming Escape sailing so I thought that a "favorite" or "must try" cocktail/drink list would be handy by the time I board the ship. Post name of drink and ingredients (if you know them) :D

My favs so far:

* Ketel One Martini - dry vermouth and green olive (I hope they have Ketel One; if not Grey Goose is just as good)

* Manhattan - sweet vermouth, Angostura bitters, cherry and orange peel garnish

* Mai Tai (classic!) - light run, dark rum, triple sec, sweet & sour, pineapple juice

AND MY FAVORITE NCL COCKTAIL (as well as my DW):

* Rebellious Fish - passionfruit liqueur, Orange vodka, Cointreau, Fresh O.J. and prosecco sparkling wine

Rebellious Fish is also one of my favorites!!

Just off the Getaway 2 weeks ago - had the UBP - and enjoyed several (ah-hem, ok MANY) Ultimate Margarita's frozen! Yummy when sitting out in the sunshine! ;) :D

I might have to try that Pain Killer. I am not much of a drinker (don't like to taste the alcohol), usually going for frozen drinks like the BBC, Twilight Zone or Miami Vice. Since we have the UBP on our next cruise, I figure this is the perfect opportunity to try something new. And since I may drink more than my usual 5 drinks per cruise, I don't want the calories of all those frozen drinks. I love fruity drinks and love, love coconut so the Pain Killer sounds like something I might like. I would love any other suggestions.

Yellow Bird

I have no idea what is in it but its so delicious and tropical tasting...I tried it on the last night of ncl sun cruise and wished I would've tried it earlier in the week!!!

Googled the recipe and it does sound pretty good! 1 recipe has Bacardi 151 rum in it. I'd definitely like to try that version :D

Yellow Bird

1 oz Bacardi Light Rum

1/4 oz Galliano

1/4 oz Creme de Banana

2 oz Orange Juice

1 oz Pineapple Juice