Q&A with Hans Lagerweij - CEO Victory Cruise Lines

Hans Lagerweij will be here to answer your questions on June 7th, 2018.
So, go ahead and ask your questions now. And, in the meantime, learn more about Victory Cruise Lines from Cruise Critic!

Our Community Guidelines are in effect, please be respectful of our special guest and your fellow community members. Discussion may commence after Mr. Lagerweij has responded to initial questions.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is Off
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:25 PM.
NJ
869 Posts
Joined May 2004
I love the concept of immersive experiences ashore -- anywhere, but especially in Cuba, which is unchartered territory for so many. What are some of your favorites?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
MelissaP
Product Development
Cruise Critic
0 Posts
Joined May 2018
Hello Melissa, many thanks for your excellent question.

Cuba is an amazing destination, and I understand that the focus of many travel companies and travelers is on the city of Havana. However my personal favorites are actually in the south; the city of Trinidad is smaller and feels more authentic, it is great place to discover by foot. Best experience for me was entering by ship the small entrance to the port of Santiago, "guarded" by rocky mountains on both side, with an old Spanish fortress still defending the entrance as it did 400 years ago. It is another example of the all inclusive nature of our offering, as later in the day our guests have lunch on the Casa del Caribe next to the fort, with incredible views over the ocean, harbor and fortress.

I hope I have answered your question, but please feel free to ask any additional ones!

Thanks again for your interest, Hans