MSC Seaside - Snacks for kids

jubjubjulie

Hi All,

Will be travelling with my son on MSC Seaside for the first time and was wondering if they have packaged snacks available that i can take for my son. We have only cruised with Royal Caribbean and NCL in the past and i know they had boxed cereal and bags of chips that we used to take and he would eat the cereal as "treats" and chips for myself ;p;p;p;p;p. Do you know if MSC has this or should i be packing my own?

Thanks!

They will likely have the little boxes of cereal but if you need them, bring your own granola bars or whatever "snacks" you might want ashore. Chips seem to be rare on ships....and aren't usually in pre-packaged bags if they do have them.

When we went on the Seaside over the holidays, they did not have boxes of cereal. You served yourself cereal out of a dispenser. There were containers of yogurt some mornings; other mornings the yogurt was in a bowl so it seemed to depend on supplier for that. Other than what was in the minibar (mini sized Pringles and cans of nuts) I can't recall anything that was packaged as an individual snack.