Alaska & Europe ?'s -- Celebrity Cruises' Destination Insiders Have The Answers!

• Administrators

One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to adventures on shore. So, we're pleased to offer you Celebrity Cruises Destination Insiders, who will be here on June 25th to help you create the personalized destination experience you’ve always dreamed of.

Ask a Destination Insider Your Question Now

They can turn your dream into reality, so if you'd like to learn more about how to arrange for a private yacht to take you to a romantic picnic lunch on a deserted island, this is the place! Want to take an exclusive plane to explore the wilderness and glaciers of Alaska? Do you have questions about ports in Europe? Ask away!

You'll want to enjoy authentic experiences and exclusive visits in your ports of call, so please take a moment and Ask a Destination Insider for help planning your port visits!

Cruise Critic hopes you enjoy this Q&A opportunity. If you have any ideas for future Q&A's please let me know!

Laura

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My family (kids are 22 and 24) are cruising on Celebrity Infinity to Alaska in July we are booked on 2 excursions, and I feel like we need to do more. My kids are doing a zip line and we are all booked on an excursion to Mendenhall glacier. Do you have any must do's in Sitka? it appears that there is plenty of hiking in Sitka and stuff to do on our own.. I would appreciate any suggestions to ease my anxiety... :)

luli30

My husband and I are sailing the western Med in September for our 50th anniversary. He is disabled, and uses a scooter to get around, or a rollator for walking very short distances. We've been to many of the ports before, but Alicante is a new one. Do you have any suggestions for us? How accessible is it? We're trying to book a Celebrity accessible excursion for Florence, but other accessible excursions seem quite limited. His scooter folds, and he can climb onto a bus. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jane & Dick Israel

Hello Luli30,since you have young and active people in your family, I would suggest you lookat the tour SI04 Sitka Bike & Hike. This is 3 hours tour, that will showyou the nicest surrounding areas of Sitka being able to enjoy the beautifullandscape. The town is small, and you could walk on your own if you prefer, but I would notrecommend doing a hike on your own. Wish you a wonderful cruise!:)