Athens as an Embarkation or Disembarkation Port

Hi,

We had really wanted to take a Greek Isles Cruise in 2019 but unfortunately a requirement for us is spending 3 to 5 days in Athens either pre or post cruise. Is there ever a chance that Celebrity will do this for any Greek Isles (or any itinerary) cruise in the future?

Thanks,

Heather

Hello Chef Heather, Celebrity Cruises offers what is called aCity Stay package, this package is a 3 day pre extension to the cruise. Allowing the guests to start their vacation alittle earlier so they can experience the city the cruise sails from. Please note currently Celebrity Cruisesoffers this package for cruises leaving out of Athens for Europe 2019 sailings.To find more information or book these types of packages you may contact a CVPagent

Hello Chef Heather, Celebrity Cruises offers what is called aCity Stay package, this package is a 3 day pre extension to the cruise. Allowing the guests to start their vacation alittle earlier so they can experience the city the cruise sails from. Please note currently Celebrity Cruisesoffers this package for cruises leaving out of Athens for Europe 2019 sailings.To find more information or book these types of packages you may contact a CVPagent

Hi CelebrityKarol,

Thanks for that info; I guess I should have phrased my question a bit differently: There's only 2 cruises in 2019 that I could find that either begin or end in Athens (Israel & the Mediterranean).....they are not specifically a greek isles cruise (no interest in the Israel/Med itinerary). I am wondering if there are any plans to ever offer a Greek Isles cruise starting or ending in Athens? Thanks, Heather