Konoko Falls

nautica34

Great Choice

Konoko Fall- Take a stroll through a unique and beautiful garden offering a variety of tropical flora that is fed by streams that rise on the property and meander through the gardens. The gardens offer many secret spots to relax and enjoy nature at its very best.

The crystal clear water of the river flows into several ponds that are home to a variety of koi carp and tilapia fish.

Visit the aviaries located along the Orchid Path, that house a variety of exotic birds that are endemic to Jamaica like the Jamaican barn owl and Mountain Witch doves, as well as other introduced species.

Konoko-Falls-Park-web.jpg

This attraction is offered by Courtney Taylor Tours Jamaica

Great Choice

Konoko Fall- Take a stroll through a unique and beautiful garden offering a variety of tropical flora that is fed by streams that rise on the property and meander through the gardens. The gardens offer many secret spots to relax and enjoy nature at its very best.

The crystal clear water of the river flows into several ponds that are home to a variety of koi carp and tilapia fish.

Visit the aviaries located along the Orchid Path, that house a variety of exotic birds that are endemic to Jamaica like the Jamaican barn owl and Mountain Witch doves, as well as other introduced species.

Konoko-Falls-Park-web.jpg

This attraction is offered by Courtney Taylor Tours Jamaica

Thank you! I used Courtney Taylor a couple years ago from Falmouth to Blue Hole. I didn't realize they also go from Ocho Rios. Hopefully they can help me. It's challenging trying to find a tour there and then just for myself.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Edited by nautica34

Thank you! I used Courtney Taylor a couple years ago from Falmouth to Blue Hole. I didn't realize they also go from Ocho Rios. Hopefully they can help me. It's challenging trying to find a tour there and then just for myself.

Received an auto reply from them. They do offer the tour and transport. It requires at least 2 people which its just myself. For just myself, cost would be double which I can't do.

Received an auto reply from them. They do offer the tour and transport. It requires at least 2 people which its just myself. For just myself, cost would be double which I can't do.

Have you checked on your roll call to see if someone else may be interested?

Have you checked on your roll call to see if someone else may be interested?

I did previously for another excursion with no response. The roll has very little activity and people on it. It's worth trying again. Thanks!

Anyone have an idea of taxi rates from three pier?

• 11 months later...

BUMP

I also decided upon Konoko Falls.

I went up it 12 years ago and enjoyed it. Now I have a 7-year-old child, and this looks a lot easier for him than Dunns, and it's a lot less crowded.

I am still trying to find transportation there, preferably as part of an all-day private tour from Falmouth.

For those who went, how did you get there, and how much did it cost?

What did you do with your stuff on the way up? (This is why I prefer a tour guide over a taxi, as he can hold our stuff in his van.)