Which Miami Airport Hotels have Grocery Store close

topaz123

looking for a miami hotel with....airport shuttle,and walking distance to grocery store. I know Hampton Inn is one....are there others?

For Hampton Inn, make sure it's the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon.

Publix directly across the street. Have stayed there 4 or 5 times and has been great for pre-cruise.

For Hampton Inn, make sure it's the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon.

Publix directly across the street. Have stayed there 4 or 5 times and has been great for pre-cruise.

We'll be staying at the Homewood Suites Blue Lagoon. Other than Publix, what specifically is close by?

We'll be staying at the Homewood Suites Blue Lagoon. Other than Publix, what specifically is close by?

Across the street from Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon there is a Starbucks, Burlington Outlet store, Cuban restaurant and Burger King. A block away there is a CVS pharmacy. Anything you might have forgotten is available close. You can get a good made to order sandwich or soup at the Deli counter in the Publix.

Haven't traveled further than that as it was all we needed for pre-cruise:cool:

Between the Publix and CVS, most cruisers can fulfill any pre-cruise needs.

The Cuban place, Casa Juan's is family owned and great Cuban coffee and good breakfasts.

A little ways away, but still walkable is a decent Mexican restaurant. Plus your usual fast food places, including Pollo Tropical.

Between the Publix and CVS, most cruisers can fulfill any pre-cruise needs.

The Cuban place, Casa Juan's is family owned and great Cuban coffee and good breakfasts.

A little ways away, but still walkable is a decent Mexican restaurant. Plus your usual fast food places, including Pollo Tropical.

I love the sweet plantains at Casa Juan's! Have to get those whenever I can. First had some on the Getaway when they had the Flamingo Grill. (Flamingo Grill is now Margaritaville:()

Across the street from Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon there is a Starbucks, Burlington Outlet store, Cuban restaurant and Burger King. A block away there is a CVS pharmacy. Anything you might have forgotten is available close. You can get a good made to order sandwich or soup at the Deli counter in the Publix.

Haven't traveled further than that as it was all we needed for pre-cruise:cool:

Thank you!

GREAT HELP...thanks....the Cuban place sounds like a destination. We have stayed at the Pullman ( Sofitel), but got just too expensive. Thanks for the info.....

I last thing....I see the mention of HOMEWOOD SUITES/ BLUE LAGOON...is this hotel walking distance to the PUBLIX GROCERY STORE/ CUBAN RESTAURANT, etc.?

Edited by topaz123

GREAT HELP...thanks....the Cuban place sounds like a destination. We have stayed at the Pullman ( Sofitel), but got just too expensive. Thanks for the info.....

I last thing....I see the mention of HOMEWOOD SUITES/ BLUE LAGOON...is this hotel walking distance to the PUBLIX GROCERY STORE/ CUBAN RESTAURANT, etc.?

It looks like Homewood Suites is across the lagoon from Hampton Inn and the Publix/Restaurant block. Perhaps a half mile or so? There could be something else closer to Homewood but I haven't stayed there and do not have personal knowledge about it.

We have stayed at Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon at least 4 times and will plan on returning there before our next cruise out Miami. The staff there has been great and free shuttle from airport dependable.

If you stayed at the Pullman then you may want to look at the Hyatt House next door. That puts you closer to the Publix strip mall around the corner down the street.

The Homewood Suites is further down the road in the office park. Nice leafy neighborhood but it is quite a walk to the Publix area. Too far IMO.