Has anyone used go port canaveral hotel and shuttle service?

COCKYMARK

I have them booked in 2 weeks. I will check back after 9/4 with how it went.

Please do! And thank you!

Which hotel are you staying at? I'm especially interested in what time the shuttle leaves the hotel and if the shuttle makes stops at other hotels along the way.

We are staying at the Embassy Suites, Orlando Airport location. I try to stay at an Embassy Suites the night prior to all of my cruises. I love the 2 hour managers reception as well as the very large and plentiful breakfast buffet. The snooze and cruise was less than the price I would have paid for the hotel without the shuttle service so it was a no brainer. Even if something didn't work out, I won't really be out any money. We are being picked up at the hotel at 10:30 am and they have stated that we should be in the lobby and ready by 10:15 am. Even if there are other pick ups, I can't see us getting to port any later than noon. My flight home is at 12:07 PM so I'm going to do self assist and walk off with my luggage. The last shuttle to the airport is 10:00 AM but I want to be to the airport by then so I'm hoping to get a shuttle by 8ish AM. I will make sure to come back and post upon my return to provide updated information.

We have used them twice and were very pleased with the hotel and the parking with shuttle service. I wish they had this in all port cities for cruising.

We stayed at hotel in Orlando and drove to the parking area in Port Canaveral the morning of the cruise.

Great customer service!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We used it last year and it was excellent! There are 5 of us and we've used many ways to the port from MCO over the last 6 years. We either had private car service or rental car from MCO Hyatt to port, or we've taken Disney Bus from MCO to port. The latter was much more expensive than the 'Go Port Canaveral'. Ironically, the bus is just like the Disney minus Mickey movies and it departs right next to the Disney bus at MCO at a much better pricetag! This year we are out of Miami but if we go out of Port Canaveral again, I would definitely use the 'Go Port Canaveral' service! Last year we also chose to not pay the high rate at Hyatt because we were not coming in late night so we stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway village (included shuttle to airport). We were pleasantly surprised with the size of our 2 queen suite room and the buffet breakfast, all much less expensive than Hyatt rates at that time. Would recommend the Hampton as well. Though Hyatt is always great for flying in late with kids the night before a cruise.

We have used them several times. Loved the experience. We stayed at the Hampton Inn at Titusville. They use a larger Greyhound type bus and they pick up at several hotels in the Titusville area. The only thing that was a bit of an irritation was when we returned to port a week later and disembarked, the bus to Titusville didn't leave until 9:00ish. Other then that for the money its a sweet deal.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Sun lovin...how was it?
Sorry it took so long! It was absolutely perfect. They met us at the hotel, went to the airport to pick up a few more and then to the ship. The pick up at the end of the cruise was perfect as well except the driver was a little quieter, lol. I would do it again in a heartbeat. The hotel and transfer package was less expensive than one night in the hotel. I live the Embassy Suites and stay there whenever I can. The package was a bonus for me!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app