Need Roll Call Help

mcrcruiser

Hello to any one who is proficient in setting up a new Holland America roll Call

for the life of me I am having a terrible unsuccessful time in establishing a new roll call .

the new roll call is for :

March 17 ,2019 Koingsdam Southern Caribbean

Could some one proficient in setting up new roll calls help us in setting this roll call up

We really will appreciate your help in this matter :p

Thanks so much in advance

Did you mean May 17, 2019? I see you have already set up 2 roll calls for that cruise. If so, you need to ask that they delete one. If it's really March 17, then set it up the same way just with the correct date then ask for the incorrect ones to be deleted.

Did you mean May 17, 2019? I see you have already set up 2 roll calls for that cruise. If so, you need to ask that they delete one. If it's really March 17, then set it up the same way just with the correct date then ask for the incorrect ones to be deleted.

Just to add - you can triangle your opening post and ask Host Walt to delete it if it is duplicated.

If it's just the date you can ask him to amend the title for you too. Another option ;)

It must be Mar, since K moves to Europe in Apr.

Just to add - you can triangle your opening post and ask Host Walt to delete it if it is duplicated.

If it's just the date you can ask him to amend the title for you too. Another option ;)

Or, you could just book a second cruise!!!! THE BEST OPTION!!! :')

Yes the Roll Call is for Koningsdam March 17 ,2019 southern Caribbean

When I go to look for my post of the New Roll Call I don't see it up under find your roll Call

What I need a favor that some one please set up this new Roll Call for us .Thanks

Yes the Roll Call is for Koningsdam March 17 ,2019 southern Caribbean

When I go to look for my post of the New Roll Call I don't see it up under find your roll Call

What I need a favor that some one please set up this new Roll Call for us .Thanks

You're not going to find it if you're looking for March, as the two you set up are for May. You can do it, since you've done it before. Try again but use the correct month in your title this time. Here's the link to the Koningsdam Roll Call forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=987

You'll see your two May 19th roll call threads. One you created at 5:59 pm and the other at 6:09 pm yesterday.

Failing that, ask Host Walt to change the title of one of your threads to March 19th and delete the other one. Once that's done, you should be able to find it in Find Your Roll Call. BTW, I think it can take a day or so to find the roll call in Find Your Roll Call; it's not immediate.

Good Luck!

The roll calls don't always show up in the "Find Your Roll Call" section. I am on a roll call started in April and as of last week it was still not on the Find Your Roll Call. I e-mailed CC and it was promptly added.[/quote

what is the Cruise Critic e-mail address to add the Roll Call ?

TIA

The roll calls don't always show up in the "Find Your Roll Call" section. I am on a roll call started in April and as of last week it was still not on the Find Your Roll Call. I e-mailed CC and it was promptly added.

This is so frustrating :loudcry:. We took your recommendation & sent CC a e-mail to have what I completed posted for the March 17 ,2019 Southern Caribbean sailing .So far no reply as yet & still the roll Call is not up .all they did is send a auto response e-mail back to us

This is so frustrating :loudcry:. We took your recommendation & sent CC a e-mail to have what I completed posted for the March 17 ,2019 Southern Caribbean sailing .So far no reply as yet & still the roll Call is not up .all they did is send a auto response e-mail back to us
You have three threads started in the Koningsdam RC forum. Here is the latest one, which you started last night: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2667691

It does now show up with the Find Your Roll Call tool. Sometimes it just takes a while I guess.

Edited by catl331

OP, I suspect the problem is you are trying to access the roll call(s) you have started by getting there through the "Find Your Roll Call" link. That's not the correct route.

The purpose of that is to determine if a roll call has been started for your cruise, and only secondarily as a way to get to it. Just because your roll call isn't listed there does not mean it does not exist.

To get to the roll call(s) you have posted, you can either go to the main page listing all the forums, or scroll to the bottom of this page, and on the right find the "skip to" (might have some other name) field. Click on it and scroll to the HAL Roll Call Forum. Once there, click on your ship name, then scroll until you find the roll call(s) you have already started.