Green Monkey Tours/CJ

msthomas57

We are interested in this tour but seeing a few concerning reviews. Most are great but only a few this year. Anyone here have experience with this company or a company that will get us close to some monkeys? My bff has an obsession with animals and if we have a chance of feeding some, I need to find the folks who can take us there :')

Since you requested specific information to find the best place on the island to see and interact with green monkeys, I can offer you this link:

https://www.barbadoswildlifereserve.com/

It’s the Barbados Wildlife Reserve up in Farley Hill. They have just what you’re looking for.

US$15/adults. Feeding time for the animals is 2pm.

No need for a tour, simply hire a cab. 45 minutes to one hour depending on traffic. Taxis charge $US25/hr. for up to four (4) in the cab – not each!

You can continue down the east coast after the Reserve and see the best part of the island.

Have a great holiday! :)

Thank you so much for the insight!! I had seen the info for the reserve and would be my first choice as a conservation site. Your helpful information is just what we needed to make sure she gets to see the monkeys and we still get to swim with some turtles.

Again, many thanks!