Booking Specialty Dining Online w/ UDP?

Hello!

With my cruise 18 days away...the excitement is killing me! I'll be making my final payment to my TA this afternoon, and was fortunate enough to get the "hook up" with the UBP, UDP, $250 onboard spend, and WiFi!

As I did not have any specialty dining on my Escape cruise in 2015; I'm not sure how reserving a spot works. I'd like to dine at Moderno, Cagney's and La Cucina. Can I make these reservation as early as today? Or will I need to wait until embarkation day?

A similar question for a Thermal Suite pass if I plan to use my OBC to purchase - will that also be taken care of on Embarkation Day?

Thanks so much!

Kind regards,

Adam

You can try to make reservations today, but there might not be any availability because the reservation slots opened up 101 days ago. If that is the case go to the reservations desk or the touch screens right when you board to make them.

For the spa pass, after making your dining reservations go up to the spa and you can purchase it there. There MIGHT be a table set up in the waiting area where you can book, but this might not be in every embarkation port.

Hello!

With my cruise 18 days away...the excitement is killing me! I'll be making my final payment to my TA this afternoon, and was fortunate enough to get the "hook up" with the UBP, UDP, $250 onboard spend, and WiFi!

As I did not have any specialty dining on my Escape cruise in 2015; I'm not sure how reserving a spot works. I'd like to dine at Moderno, Cagney's and La Cucina. Can I make these reservation as early as today? Or will I need to wait until embarkation day?

Yes, you can make reservations online - IF there is ANY availability this close to sailing. They only open a percentage of what is available online in advance.

BUT, being only 18 days from sailing.....how can you only be making your Final Payment today????

Yes, you can make reservations online - IF there is ANY availability this close to sailing. They only open a percentage of what is available online in advance.

BUT, being only 18 days from sailing.....how can you only be making your Final Payment today????

LOL! Kind of a personal question, no?

But happy to explain. I only booked my cruise via my TA on Monday and due to limits on the card being used for payment we've split my payments into 50% on Monday, $1000 USD yesteray, and the final balance of a few hundred dollars today.

You can try to make reservations today, but there might not be any availability because the reservation slots opened up 101 days ago. If that is the case go to the reservations desk or the touch screens right when you board to make them.

For the spa pass, after making your dining reservations go up to the spa and you can purchase it there. There MIGHT be a table set up in the waiting area where you can book, but this might not be in every embarkation port.

Perfect, thank you for the help! For the spa pass, if memory serves I did actually see a Mandara spa rep taking reservations at the pier in NYC back in 2015. Can anyone confirm if this is still the case?

With doing a last minute cruise, book your specialty dining, spa pass (limited passes), show reservations and comedy show reservations as SOON as you get on the ship. Then have a nice lunch knowing everything is all set. Enjoy your cruise.

Mary Ann