Printing boarding pass for flight home

If you have the airlines app on your phone you shouldn't need to print it as it should be there. If not just print it at a kiosk at the airport.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Exactly what we do on our UA or SW flights. If we run out of WiFi minutes onboard to check-in, we just do it at airport kiosk.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Do you need to print the passes, or just check in? Can get the passes at the airport or on your smart phone.

Don't think any major US airline charges for printing of the passes in the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is the cheapest way to print your boarding pass for the flight home the last of the cruise. Thanks so much!

Do you need to print the passes, or just check in? Can get the passes at the airport or on your smart phone.

Don't think any major US airline charges for printing of the passes in the airport.

Unless we are flying Southwest, we check in using our cell phones as soon as the ship docks at the home port and we are awake. Boarding passes can be printed at the airport or are available on the airline app on a cell phone.

When we fly Southwest, we have family check in for us while we're enjoying our last day on the ship.

There is no need to have a paper copy until arrival at the airport.

you don't need to print anything if you have a smart phone. You can check in anytime, but you can only get boarding passes 24 hours in advance. We go to our airlines app 24 hours early and click download boarding passes.

you don't need to print anything if you have a smart phone. You can check in anytime, but you can only get boarding passes 24 hours in advance. We go to our airlines app 24 hours early and click download boarding passes.

One needs internet or cell phone service in order to use a cell phone at sea.

until TSA bar-code scanners get better at scanning phones I get a printed boarding pass when I check my bags. If the TSA scanner cant read your phones bar-code on the screen they send you back to baggage check to get a printed boarding pass and they dont try but only a couple times then say go get a printed boarding pass and they dont hold your place in line and you have to spend the next unknown minutes standing in line at baggage check and then again unknown minutes back in the TSA security line and possibly missing your fight. Always get a printed boarding pass encase TSA's scanners wont scan your phone. I've had it happen twice to me and one of them nearly cost me my flight.

Any airline will print you a boarding pass for free. United might smash your head into a near by arm rest but eventually they will print you one and let you back on board. :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:;p

Never had issue with TSA scanners and our more recent airports have been tiny ones.

Have a family member check you in from US 24 hrs in advance and the airline email boarding pass to phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One needs internet or cell phone service in order to use a cell phone at sea.

You only need wifi, not cell service to download boarding pass. We too fly quite often and never had my scanned boarding pass rejected.

We flew Delta for our last cruise. When checking in on the way down, mine scanned fine. DW had a problem. The guy told her that she didn't have the screen bright enough. She brightened it and never had any problem after that.

If I'm not mistaken, both our outgoing and incoming flights both loaded at the same time. I don't remember having to do anything for our return flights. It was already on the phones.