photo tours

stampmouse

For both days in Kauai, we used Kauai Photo Tours and had an amazing time! We did the Drive and Hike Tour the first day which has a maximum of 7 people in the tour. The hikes were amazing and we went to some gorgeous locations, including some waterfalls. We did a private sunrise tour the second day and that was phenomenal! We were the only ones on the beach with our guide for the most beautiful sunrise! Both guides were wonderful-they knew so much about the island and photography. It didn't matter if you were really into photography (like my husband) or just wanted to see beautiful places in Hawaii (me), the guides were very engaging and helpful. We felt like we were being taken around the island by friends!

For both days in Kauai, we used Kauai Photo Tours and had an amazing time! We did the Drive and Hike Tour the first day which has a maximum of 7 people in the tour. The hikes were amazing and we went to some gorgeous locations, including some waterfalls. We did a private sunrise tour the second day and that was phenomenal! We were the only ones on the beach with our guide for the most beautiful sunrise! Both guides were wonderful-they knew so much about the island and photography. It didn't matter if you were really into photography (like my husband) or just wanted to see beautiful places in Hawaii (me), the guides were very engaging and helpful. We felt like we were being taken around the island by friends!

thanks for the input this sounds awesome

I also did the Kauai Photography tour. Was a fantastic day! My sister wasn't really into photography but really enjoyed the company of our guide Matt and the two other ladies on the trip. The tour was a real highlight of our entire trip.

We also did a tour on Oahu with Oahu Photography Tours. This was also great and very different to the tour in Kauai. Alex is a fantastic guide and the locations we visited were amazing.

Archived