parking near NYC cruise terminal

princess_mom

Hi - Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Parkright garage on 43rd. I read alot of bad reviews for them but their rate was over $200 less (booked thru Park Jockey) than parking in the cruise terminal so decided to give them a try for our Nov 19, 8 day cruise. Most of the bad reviews were regarding the wait for an attendant to drive you to the terminal. If you are able bodied, just walk it. It took me (a 50+ woman) 5 minutes. I dropped my 2 teens at the terminal with the bags, dropped the car at Parkright (prepaid $136), walked back to the terminal. It was chilly but that made me walk faster! When we returned on Nov 26, the 3 of us walked back over with our bags. It took less than 5 minutes for them to bring my car down, same condition as when I left it. I tipped them and we were off. No problems!

Hi - Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Parkright garage on 43rd. I read alot of bad reviews for them but their rate was over $200 less (booked thru Park Jockey) than parking in the cruise terminal so decided to give them a try for our Nov 19, 8 day cruise. Most of the bad reviews were regarding the wait for an attendant to drive you to the terminal. If you are able bodied, just walk it. It took me (a 50+ woman) 5 minutes. I dropped my 2 teens at the terminal with the bags, dropped the car at Parkright (prepaid $136), walked back to the terminal. It was chilly but that made me walk faster! When we returned on Nov 26, the 3 of us walked back over with our bags. It took less than 5 minutes for them to bring my car down, same condition as when I left it. I tipped them and we were off. No problems!

I agree walking is the way to go if you want to save. I could never allow them to drive my vehicle for the three blocks in Manhattan. Glad it worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums