Live from the Royal Jan 9-19 with pictures

rwstout

Well good afternoon. My daughter and I will be on this cruse and I have decided to do a live blog from the ship. I will try my best to update with pictures every night before I turn in. My daughter is 16 years old and she has asked if she can write her review as we go along as well. I thought that this would be a cool idea.

We are leaving on a red eye flight from LAX and will lad at FLL at about 1045. I know it is cutting it close but I booked this cruise very last minute. In fact it has not even been a week. I hope that you all find the blog enjoyable and I will update you once we are on board tomorrow. Please feel free to ask questions.

Looking forward to your posts. I did a live thread last month on our Royal Princess cruise. Matt O'Brien joined the ship on that cruise as the new cruise director. According to some reports about the Christmas cruise after ours, he was sick and out of commission the last half of it. I hope he's doing better now.

Although it's been updated, not sure as to who the Ent. Dir. (CD too I suppose.) Just curious as we'll be boarding on Feb 18th and not sure if the longer term CD is on or an interim. TIA

I will look into this and get back to you once on board

Well good afternoon. My daughter and I will be on this cruse and I have decided to do a live blog from the ship. I will try my best to update with pictures every night before I turn in. My daughter is 16 years old and she has asked if she can write her review as we go along as well. I thought that this would be a cool idea.

We are leaving on a red eye flight from LAX and will lad at FLL at about 1045. I know it is cutting it close but I booked this cruise very last minute. In fact it has not even been a week. I hope that you all find the blog enjoyable and I will update you once we are on board tomorrow. Please feel free to ask questions.

Hope you make it, lots of bad weather today.

We too are looking forward to your posts as DH DD and me will be ***** Royal in 98 days (but who is counting right). It will be our first TA and then the British Isles for 27 days of bliss!! Thanks much I'm advance

Well we are on the Royal and sitting down to lunch. The process was fast even in the rain. We both are a little tired from the flight but ready to have a good time. Just so you know who is talking I thought I would give you all a picture.

ec486817061c78dafcd75bd248518259.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums