Land Sea Adventures

Has anyone had any experience with the Land Sea Adventure Tours operating out of Vancouver? We will be in Vancouver post cruise in August and will be looking to do a tour of Vancouver proper the day we dis-embark the ship. We were thinking of doing the HOHO trolley but there are so many negative posts recently, re wait times, we are looking for an alternative. Land Sea offers a 4 hour tour which seems to cover most of the areas of interest. We will be doing a tour of the Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mtn the following day so don't need to include in the tour. Just want to know if anyone has used them and if they offer good value and service.

Thx for any input

Has anyone had any experience with the Land Sea Adventure Tours operating out of Vancouver? We will be in Vancouver post cruise in August and will be looking to do a tour of Vancouver proper the day we dis-embark the ship. We were thinking of doing the HOHO trolley but there are so many negative posts recently, re wait times, we are looking for an alternative. Land Sea offers a 4 hour tour which seems to cover most of the areas of interest. We will be doing a tour of the Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mtn the following day so don't need to include in the tour. Just want to know if anyone has used them and if they offer good value and service.

Thx for any input

They have been in business since some time in the 1980s, they are a major operator, very reputable and well regarded.

As for value? Well that all depends. I sometimes do organised tours such as these when I take a cruise. However my own person preference is to do things on my own. Others would be intimidated not being in an organised group.

If it was me I would just get a day pass for the transit system and do my own thing.

Grouse mountain and and the suspension bridge are the two things that are out of the downtown core. Most other places you would want to go to are within walking distance of the downtown core or a very short transit ride away.

Out of the Land and See tours what stands out for you as the must see things your interested in?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...