Happy Thanksgiving Canada !

Orangefan

I can't believe they moved my thread from the main thread to " Ask a cruise question ?" I wasn't asking a question but giving a Thanksgiving greeting to Canadian cruisers !

Sali

I don't think any CC Moderators are Canadian, so they may be questioning why you mentioned Thanksgiving 6+ weeks out of synch;-)

Merry Metric Turkey Murder Day to you too!

Thanks to all for the happy wishes. DD is preparing the stuffing for the bird while I supervise and play with my grandson. Now that's something to be thankful for.

Yes, i t is. Have a nice Holiday

I want to add my wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends, all of whom I have met while cruising.

I have visited New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Labrador and Newfoundland, Quebec, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, and British Columbia. I hope to travel on The Canadian and add 3 more. Canada is a magnificent, beautiful, and welcoming country!

Yes, thanks for the wishes. Turkey just starting to smell good, 3 hrs to dinner.

Hi

We had turkey dinner yesterday. Tomorrow and today, I'll have to settle for leftovers. :)

For those of you getting an early snow, I hope you can keep it to yourself for a few more months. ;p

I didn't realise that Canada has a thanksgiving celebration, never mind a different date from USA! Please forgive my lamentable ignorance and accept my wishes for a happy day.

Just to complicate matters further, this is a holiday weekend in the USA as well, but commemorating Christopher Columbus's arrival in the Caribbean in October of 1492 (I'll defer discussion of whether he "discovered" America).