What to do in Ensenada for all ages

FCQ

I need a recommendation for a shore excursion that will please middle aged adults, young adults in their twenties and elementary aged children. The wine tours seem fun but probably not appropriate for children. Any help would be appreciated!

• 5 months later...

Visit the Big Head park ( but don't climb on the statues ), take the short walk over to the fish market. Kids seem to love the variety of fish for sale there . Then have a fresh fish taco at one of the stands outside the fish market.

Visit the Big Head park ( but don't climb on the statues ), take the short walk over to the fish market. Kids seem to love the variety of fish for sale there . Then have a fresh fish taco at one of the stands outside the fish market.

I second this. It's an easy walk. And at the market there are all kinds of fish - once we even saw a fisherman bringing in a shark in a wheelbarrow. And the fish tacos? Yum and more yum.

If you're interested in some other things to do in Ensenada, I have a blog post here: https://www.debsdays.com/2018/04/wanderlust-wednesday-5-things-to-do-in.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I did a walking tour for tasting tacos. It was so fun for our family. Did it though Juan More Taco.

Can you give a bit more info on this tour as I have been trying to find reviews and only see one. Have been a bit reluctant to make the booking. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

La Buffadora is a nasty tourist trap.....I've heard the winery tour is good, but young folks not so much. I can recommend El Corralitos restaurant in town easy walking from ship for great food and service, we stop there every time we're there....ask for Larry.