Recommendation For A Paladar or Restaurant For Lunch In Old Havana

Yvie

Thanks! I did do a forum search before starting the thread and didn't find much. People were recommending dinner places but we are interested in having lunch somewhere in old Havana, not dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

They are open from noon to midnight. Google Maps says that it is about a half hour walk, which could take you past El Capitolio and down Calle Obispo, which is worth the walk. If you would prefer a taxi or coco taxi, just mention it when you arrive and they will make sure that one is waiting when you are done. We had phoned in a reservation for a noon lunch weeks in advance, but we didn't need it as they were taking walk-ins. I would imagine that 4:00 would be even easier. Reservations are a must for later dinner times though.

They are open from noon to midnight. Google Maps says that it is about a half hour walk, which could take you past El Capitolio and down Calle Obispo, which is worth the walk. If you would prefer a taxi or coco taxi, just mention it when you arrive and they will make sure that one is waiting when you are done. We had phoned in a reservation for a noon lunch weeks in advance, but we didn't need it as they were taking walk-ins. I would imagine that 4:00 would be even easier. Reservations are a must for later dinner times though.

Thank you, great advice.