New HAL Commercial on TV - Who Saw It?

InTheWASide

It's not on HAL's Twitter, Facebook or anywhere on YouTube yet but chances are if you watched ABC tonight you saw it OR if you DVR'd anything on ABC it's likely stored right now.

I thought it was pretty cool. Showed a lot of the best of the Signature Class but without focusing on it SO heavily it sets up an unrealistic expectation for the other 13 ships. I think it was very well done.

Anyone else see it?

It's not on HAL's Twitter, Facebook or anywhere on YouTube yet but chances are if you watched ABC tonight you saw it OR if you DVR'd anything on ABC it's likely stored right now.

I thought it was pretty cool. Showed a lot of the best of the Signature Class but without focusing on it SO heavily it sets up an unrealistic expectation for the other 13 ships. I think it was very well done.

Anyone else see it?

Nope, not us.

I didn't see it either, but then I don't have a T.V.! :(

I wonder if it will be on other networks, too. And I wonder what the demographic of that network is.

I didn't see it, as I watched shows on other networks, but I would like to see it sometime. Thanks for the alert to look for it!

I saw it also. It was excellent. While aboard the Eurodam last month at HMC a helicopter filmed the island and the ship for an extended time. It was announced that the filming was for future advertising. Maybe some of that footage was used.

I wonder if it will be on other networks, too. And I wonder what the demographic of that network is.

I didn't see it, as I watched shows on other networks, but I would like to see it sometime. Thanks for the alert to look for it!

Hmmm... Monday night ABC..... possibly Dancing With the Stars.... :D

Hmmm... Monday night ABC..... possibly Dancing With the Stars.... :D

Considering the connection between HAL and the DWTS concept, it makes sense to air the commercial during that show.

Nothing here.

We did see numerous cruise lines advertising when were in Florida last month.

Here in east-central FL (just below Cape Canaveral) we get lots of Carnival and Princess ads, and a few Costa and Viking river cruises ... but I don't remember ever seeing a HAL commercial. Did you see any, wherever you were in FL?