First Sailaway of Season from FLL - Zuiderdam

Skipper's Mom

First sailaway for Z on the 10 day Panama jaunt!

Only 11 weeks and I'll be smiling at the condos for my pic :D

You know... When we offered to do that, I was kinda wondering what we were getting ourselves into. ;)

Friday morning there will be a post reminder for this years first dam Sail-Away from Port Everglades.

Join us for the first TGIF Sail-Away this Caribbean season.

Hi Chief,

I will be on board with my high school pals. We have 4 suites, deck 6 just forward of the mid-ship elevators who will be hosting our sail away party. Please get a screen shot. Most of us will be in red tees and have signs. There are 22 in the group and we are ready to cruise.

My extra suit case looks like a cafeteria, yummies for the party. Guess what's for dinner, southern fried chicken all crispy and brown, whipped mashed potatoes with pan drippins brown gravy, slow cooked and seasoned with bacon, green beans and ice cold sweet tea. This is all after we have our martinis. I am not cooking, my vacation starts NOW. Camelot Home Cooked Restaurant has it all ready, just need to pick it up.

Tell DHChief hi, hope we can sail again soon, really enjoyed the trip with you. Gotta finish packing, hugs, Linda & Tom

Hi Chief,

I will be on board with my high school pals. We have 4 suites, deck 6 just forward of the mid-ship elevators who will be hosting our sail away party. Please get a screen shot. Most of us will be in red tees and have signs. There are 22 in the group and we are ready to cruise.

My extra suit case looks like a cafeteria, yummies for the party. Guess what's for dinner, southern fried chicken all crispy and brown, whipped mashed potatoes with pan drippins brown gravy, slow cooked and seasoned with bacon, green beans and ice cold sweet tea. This is all after we have our martinis. I am not cooking, my vacation starts NOW. Camelot Home Cooked Restaurant has it all ready, just need to pick it up.

Tell DHChief hi, hope we can sail again soon, really enjoyed the trip with you. Gotta finish packing, hugs, Linda & Tom

You are aware that there is a kitchen onboard with many chefs. All food is free, drinks extra, LOL! Too funny!:D

Hi Chief,

Tom & Linda have a great cruise. One of our favorite cruises. I will post the reminder but it looks like I will be missing most of the sail-away as we are headed to daughters home for a weekend visit.

Everyone needs to log on to web site and practice working the different cams. We are rusty and I was fumbling the other day.

Bon Voyage!

Edited by aliaschief

Hi Chief,

Make sure you bring her back ON TIME and in great condition, as we board right after your group!

Tom & Linda have a great cruise. One of our favorite cruises. I will post the reminder but it looks like I will be missing most of the sail-away as we are headed to daughters home for a weekend visit.

Everyone needs to log on to web site and practice working the different cams. We are rusty and I was fumbling the other day.

Bon Voyage!

Practicing Chief, practicing.:D:D:D