ACWMOM...(Robin)......Bon Voyage

Lois R

Hey Robin, I know you leave soon for your River Cruise:D just want to wish you a Big Bon Voyage:D

I am seriously looking at another River Cruise for 2019......cannot believe it is 2 years since my first one! By the time I take the next one it will be more than 3 years....I am going on a cruise to Europe this summer though......Venice to Nice......:)sailing on SilverSea's "Whisper"

Hope you have a great time:D on the River!

Thanks, Lois! We are starting to pack, and watching the weather. Even though Paris-Normandy wasn't our original plan, we are thrilled with the new excursions being offered, and excited to be sailing on the Joie de Vivre. It's been a whirlwind this past month, with the change from the Rhone to this cruise.

I'm not sure where our next one will be. Next year is our 25th anniversary. Maybe Egypt?

Enjoy your cruise, we still want to sail the Adriatic, and Venice is a favorite of ours.

Thanks again for the well wishes. I'll be doing my usual trip report once I return.

Robin

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Hi Robin:)

I didn't know what itinerary you were on.....I just know you are sailing on my birthday;).......3/18.............

I'll have to remember to send you a big HBD!!!

Robin

LOL.....not sure if 60 is supposed be old or not.;).......I am going to Disneyworld on Thursday for 4 days with a long time friend who I met when I first started cruising........she lives in Miami and we are staying inside the park.. You would have thought I would cruise for this birthday but circumstances are having me do this........ I am sure we will have fun:D I am doing the big cruise in July:) that will be another birthday trip.

Thanks for the birthday wishes:)

My husband turns 60 in August. We were just at Epcot last weekend. Enjoy the flower and garden show- they're gorgeous!

Oh wow....I forgot the Flower Show is going on!...........and I am only a 2.5 hour drive from there.....we are staying at The Contemporary.......thanks for the tip:) Oh, Epcot has always been my favorite park. But I have never been to the Animal Kingdom and am really looking forward to going there too.

My husband turns 60 in August. We were just at Epcot last weekend. Enjoy the flower and garden show- they're gorgeous!

I'm so jealous, we were supposed to be enjoying the Flower & Garden Festival in 2 weeks but my M-I-L needs surgery so it's a no go for us BUT....

I owe you a BIG thank you! You posted how Mont St Michel is now offered on Uniworld's Normandy itinerary as an optional excursion & because of that we are taking this trip in July. Thank you!! I'm counting the days...

Please post when you return. Enjoy your trip!!

Have a great trip, Robin. We are on our way to Oz today for my 50th later this month... These round numbers seem very big!

Happy Birthday wishes to Lois this weekend, and ACWDAD later.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Have a safe trip yourself! And, Happy Birthday to you!!!! 50 is the new 30:D

Robin

Hi everyone:), thanks for the good wishes too and for the pictures...........Robin, was that question for me? I don't have a husband.......been divorced for over 30 years.

JP, when do you leave? IF it is this weekend..........have a fantastic trip........I am leaving here in the morning.......probably around 9.:D

Robin, hope you have a fantastic time too!!!

Hey Robin,

Thanks for the F&G Festival pics, that's a great Photopass one of you guys. We always have ours taken from that spot too. I'm crushed I don't have my usual Disney planning to do this year but at least now I have my Paris & Normandy planning. Yes, my husband is a golfer & he's thinking about golfing at Etretat. I'd love to tag along & poke around the town & walk around the hills if there is room on the bus.

Again, big thanks & I hope you have a blast on your trip!