Picking up PAX at Port of Miami (not shuttle or taxi)

KruznKel

Can anyone give me any information on the procedure they allow at POM for picking up PAX?

I have to pick up friends on the 23rd at Terminal J they are sailing on Oceania and was wondering do they have a special place for you to wait or do you just have to drive around and wait until they are off the ship?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have sailed out of the POM many times but have never had anyone but a shuttle or taxi pick us up.

Can anyone give me any information on the procedure they allow at POM for picking up PAX?

I have to pick up friends on the 23rd at Terminal J they are sailing on Oceania and was wondering do they have a special place for you to wait or do you just have to drive around and wait until they are off the ship?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have sailed out of the POM many times but have never had anyone but a shuttle or taxi pick us up.

It is very easy. There is a cell phone lot at the end of the pier, free waiting until they call you from the curb.

Archived