Room in Miami

cruisin1982

looking for a safe place to stay in Miami that offers park and cruise package and a shuttle to the port.

Thanks

Mike

Not many of those in DT Miami.. you may luck in near the airport.. check out the Florida Departures Board.. tons of info there;)

LOL ETA I see the post must have been moved there as I was typing my response.. Good Luck!!

All of the hotels offering these parking deals will be out near the MIA airport. Check out hotels in the Blue Lagoon area near the airport (Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites and others) with shopping and dining nearby (there's a local strip mall across the street from the Hampton Inn with grocery, drug and liquor :D stores). Most of these hotels can arrange for a shuttle to POM for $10-12 per person or you can cab to the port for about $30 including tip.

Good luck! :)

I have always paid the extra to park at the port because I figured my car was behind fencing and protected by port security. I would really prefer to leave th car at a hotel if I felt secure doing that. How safe is it? No security, that is for sure. We are going to be on a 7 day cruise out of Miami and thought about using the LaQuinta Airport East on Lajeune. The price for the room for one night pre-cruise is the same as it would cost to leave the car at the port for all 7 days. This way we could get in a night early. Just a little nervous about leaving the car in a hotel lot for a week. Marilyn

I have always paid the extra to park at the port because I figured my car was behind fencing and protected by port security. I would really prefer to leave th car at a hotel if I felt secure doing that. How safe is it? No security, that is for sure. We are going to be on a 7 day cruise out of Miami and thought about using the LaQuinta Airport East on Lajeune. The price for the room for one night pre-cruise is the same as it would cost to leave the car at the port for all 7 days. This way we could get in a night early. Just a little nervous about leaving the car in a hotel lot for a week. Marilyn

We have left our car at Embassy suites on Le Jeune for a month it was fine...

still there when we returned ;)

Archived