Hola! Just Booked Our Second Cruise

ManicHispanic

My wife and I took our first cruise ever on November 17 1988 on the Mardi Gras for our honeymoon, four days to Nassau Bahamas. We had an amazing time on that cruise, even winning a dance contest one night. :D

We just booked our 25 year wedding anniversary cruise on the Paradise from Tampa to the Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman and Cozumel Mexico.

What a great forum here. I've been reading and searching quite a bit, but if anyone has any tips, info or their own experience about the Paradise and itinerary please feel free to share them here.

Salud, Happy New Year and Happy Cruising,

Herman toth.gif

My wife and I took our first cruise ever on November 17 1988 on the Mardi Gras for our honeymoon, four days to Nassau Bahamas. We had an amazing time on that cruise, even winning a dance contest one night. :D

We just booked our 25 year wedding anniversary cruise on the Paradise from Tampa to the Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman and Cozumel Mexico.

What a great forum here. I've been reading and searching quite a bit, but if anyone has any tips, info or their own experience about the Paradise and itinerary please feel free to share them here.

Salud, Happy New Year and Happy Cruising,

Herman toth.gif

Congrats!! Coz if you are looking for a relaxing beach day Mr Sanchos AI.. you can search on line .. and for Cayman the Stingrays if you haven't done them.. Native Way is a great company ;) You can also check the port of call boards for any other excursions that you maybe interested in:)

• 9 months later...

Archived