Carnival 2016 Mystery ship

pkrchkr

At this point, I'm inclined to believe Carnival when they say they have no plans to rename the Victory or the Triumph. And that is something that I won't believe until Carnival says it.

Yes, I know, I was one of the first to believe the news that Destiny was going to be renamed, but Carnival is probably waiting to see how the transformation of the Destiny goes and how people respond to it.

Only info we have (that has been given) is that it will be 135,000 Gross tons, making it the largest CCL ship. It will be of a new class. Nothing else at this time. I expect we'll know more late this year/early 2014.

I thought the Dream, Breeze and Magic weighed more than 130,000 tons

I thought I read somewhere (and don't remember where), that the Destiny was originally going to get the name SPLASH, but was switched after the Concordia sinking.

Which means Sunshine was probably going to be the name of the new class ship.

I'm skeptical, and expect nothing more than a new variation of the older classes. And always wishing for a next generation of the Spirit class.

I agree Mr Pete.. the Spirit class ship is a definite favorite of ours..

If there is going to be a Sunshine..not sure if the Sunrise would be a great option and Splash:eek:.. oh my.. that would be like having a deck 13 on board..

I would hope they would come up with something more inventive, like the Majesty, or something more attractive..

I wonder when they will release more information..We are trying to organize a group cruise and it would be nice to have a group name to go with the ship..

Kelly and Susie.. Karen says Hi!

I agree Mr Pete.. the Spirit class ship is a definite favorite of ours..

If there is going to be a Sunshine..not sure if the Sunrise would be a great option and Splash:eek:.. oh my.. that would be like having a deck 13 on board..

I would hope they would come up with something more inventive, like the Majesty, or something more attractive..

I wonder when they will release more information..We are trying to organize a group cruise and it would be nice to have a group name to go with the ship..

Kelly and Susie.. Karen says Hi!

Hi Karen, and famliy!!!!! Can't wait to start planning with you huys again on this new ship!

Archived