Maintain VIFP Platinum Status Requirements?

danny91180

My wife and I finally made Platinum status and are totaly excited:D

Are there any requirements to maintain Platinum status, such as having to take a cruise every so often? Carnival's site mentions how to become.a Platinum VIFP but cant find anything saying that once you are platinum you stay platinum. I know some hotels and airlines will cancel your status if you are dormnt for a while. Although i doubt we will go a year without taking a Carnival cruise it would be nice to know. I would hate to lose platinum. Apologise if this is a repeat post.

Thanks all!

My wife and I finally made Platinum status and are totaly excited:D

Are there any requirements to maintain Platinum status, such as having to take a cruise every so often? Carnival's site mentions how to become.a Platinum VIFP but cant find anything saying that once you are platinum you stay platinum. I know some hotels and airlines will cancel your status if you are dormnt for a while. Although i doubt we will go a year without taking a Carnival cruise it would be nice to know. I would hate to lose platinum. Apologise if this is a repeat post.

Thanks all!

Nope once you have reached Platinum you will stay there until the next level :)

• 11 months later...

No worries. You'll stay Platinum, And even if you didn't, you have nothing to fear. You can always buy some of the benefits through FTTF or you can take advantage of one of the current "Platinum for one cruise" promotions. :rolleyes: