Happy New Year From Host Andy !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to wish our Cruise Critic Community, Host Walt, and everyone at Celebrity... a Healthy, Joyous & Prosperous 2015. May the New Year bring the happiest of times for you and your loved ones...

... And if the New Year includes a Cruise ? Even better :)

As always, it's been a pleasure co-hosting the Celebrity forum, and assisting our members. I'm looking forward to new Cruise adventures in the New Year, and meeting my dear Cruise Critic friends while onboard Celebrity's ships !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Andy, Happy New Year to you, your Mom and your whole family as well:). Thank you

for everything you do for us. I know I don't relay that often enough.

Hoping 2015 brings you Happiness, lots of cruises and of course, good health.

PEACE to everyone........although that is probably impossible, we

can still wish for it.

Edited by Lois R

Cyndee and I enjoyed a wonderful year of cruising and want to thank those who were part of my journey. Far too many to mention, but a very special "thank you" to Host Andy for his contributions and friendship. Wishing all a very happy and healthy New Year. Hope to see old friends and new on a 2015 cruise.

Edited by Orator

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to wish our Cruise Critic Community, Host Walt, and everyone at Celebrity... a Healthy, Joyous & Prosperous 2015. May the New Year bring the happiest of times for you and your loved ones...

As always, it's been a pleasure co-hosting the Celebrity forum, and assisting our members. I'm looking forward to new Cruise adventures in the New Year, and meeting my dear Cruise Critic friends while onboard Celebrity's ships !

Happy New Year to your too... Yes 2015 starts with a cruise on 1/2/2015

Hi Andy, Happy New Year to you, your Mom and your whole family as well:). Thank you

for everything you do for us. I know I don't relay that often enough.

Hoping 2015 brings you Happiness, lots of cruises and of course, good health.

Thank you Lois. Your thoughts mean a great deal to me. Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope we see you again in 2015 !

Cyndee and I enjoyed a wonderful year of cruising and want to thank those who were part of my journey. Far too many to mention, but a very special "thank you" to Host Andy for his contributions and friendship. Wishing all a very happy and healthy New Year. Hope to see old friends and new on a 2015 cruise.

Thank you Orator. Sorry we didn't get to sail on Connie with you and Cyndee, but I hope we will sail with you again in 2015, or meet for lunch or dinner when you are available. Please stay in touch, and all the very best to you and your family in 2015.

Yes, it's already 2015, in Australia and New Zealand. We super loved our time eleven months ago in both Sydney and Auckland, plus for so many different, excellent locations in these two wonderful countries. Loved the people, sights, history, nature, etc., there so much that we were fortunate to experience. Great trip. Below are three of the web visuals from a few hours ago as the new year was welcomed down under.

Happy New Year!! And best wishes for more great sailing, safe travels and exciting adventures during the upcoming twelve months.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day Celebrity Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 90,292 views for this posting.

From Sydney’s famed Harbour Bridge as 2015 becomes official down under with their celebrated fireworks show. What a great way to start the new year!!:

Dec2014AA36_zps8a0b947f.jpg

In Auckland, NZ, here is how the 2015 fireworks looked off of their downtown landmark tower:

Dec2014AA39_zpsc11047ef.jpg

This Sydney visual from a few hours ago shows their iconic Opera House in the foreground!:

Dec2014AA40_zps36d51568.jpg

Edited by TLCOhio

Sydney is truly the best city to be in on New Years Eve. The fireworks on our harbour are spectacular. I am a little bias though 😀

Happy New Year everyone. May it be filled with love, laughter, good health, and most importantly, great cruising.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Beautiful photos Terry! Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to visiting this area when we get the kids out of college and have a travel budget again.

Good luck with your kids, the college costs and getting down under to see that wonderful part of the world. Yes, Sidney is wonderful. Loved it in January 2014.

Just a few more from around the world to welcome in the New Year, 2015.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Celebrity Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Dozens of nice visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc. We are now at 191,114 views for this live/blog re-cap, including much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

From the Daily Mail in London, here are some samples from their website. First Moscow, then Paris, then two from London!:

Dec2014AA42_zps561a2c6e.jpg

Dec2014AA46_zps87a1e45b.jpg

Dec2014AA45_zpsd29c98d5.jpg

Dec2014AA44_zps72e5e13c.jpg

Here, they are doing it big with Edinburgh's Hogmanay that kicked off as the UK's biggest outdoor winter music festival.:

Dec2014AA43_zps65cad8d1.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Happy and Healthy New Year to you, also.

Thank you for all you do on here.

You are definitely the most involved and helpful of all the (volunteer - I do realize that) Hosts.

I notice you're on the Equinox sailing previous to ours.

Just how early would we have to get to the port to actually thank you in person? ;)

Happy New Year to all Celebrity posters. We're two thirds of the way on our road trip to Miami and our Reflection condo.

Starting the year off right with a cruise to combat the winter blues.

Happy New Year to all Celebrity posters. We're two thirds of the way on our road trip to Miami and our Reflection condo.

Starting the year off right with a cruise to combat the winter blues.

Arno:

Happy New Year, wouldn't think you would be doing a road trip. We drive to Florida from Pa at least three times a year and spend about 10 weeks a year in our time share which is the only non Disney owned time share on Disney property. Just did the trip for the first time with the wife only, we came back on Dec. 20 and did 35 people for Christmas Dinner. Usually we do the trip with MIL and son who has learning disabilities but stayed home this time as he got a job. Heading back down Jan. 24. Enjoy your cruise, would really like to meet you some day. Funny thing on my last Solstice cruise, went to Michaels club, spoke to the Concierge. and said I read your comments all the time and they knew exactly who you were.

Edited by dkjretired