Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:45 AM.
Singapore
2,782 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Don't know why I never find "help" all that helpful. Especially giving directions to other pages, without allowing us the means to communicate first.

May I suggest that the moderators give a 1-3 day warning before closing any thread? The last 2 times, at least a new thread was created.... not this time. I wonder what the forum is for if you are discouraging active discussions.

I created this page to make sure our group stay in touch... and if we have to move to somewhere else, at least let us have the opportunity to discuss where.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Joe

MSC Orchestra - May 2018 - Northern Europe
Carnival Vista - September 2016 - Mediterranean
Celebrity Infinity - Feb/Mar 2015 - South America/Antarctica
Carnival Legend - Sep/Oct 2013 - Transatlantic

Carnival Breeze - June 2012 - Mediterranean
Coral Princess - May 2011 - Alaska
charleston,SC
3,641 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
thanks Joe.

Feeling a bit better. Michael & I are still on antibotics. So glad to meet you and everyone else. Had a great cruise thanks to our new friends
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cheri & Michael
(Mr. & Mrs. Carnival)

1989- Carnivale
1993- Celebration
2003 - Glory
2005 - Victory
2006 - Sensation, Sensation, Inspiration, Imagination
2007 - Elation, Sensation, Liberty
2008 - Freedom, Freedom B2B
2009 - Fascination, Fascination, Dream
2010 - Destiny, Fantasy, Dream
2011 - Glory, Fantasy
2012 - Miracle, Breeze
2013 - Destiny, Liberty, Fascination, Sensation
2014 - Fascination, Sunshine
2015 -
2016 -
Rosedale, NY
1,930 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Wow I cant believe we are on a part 4 lol!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

CARNIVAL LEGEND - July 2013 (London, Denmark, Berlin, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Amsterdamn)
CARNIVAL SPLENDOR - March 2013 (Orlando, Nassau, Freeport)
CARNIVAL BREEZE - June 2012 (Venice, Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Sicily, Sardinia, Rome, Livorno, Monaco, France, Barcelona)
NORWEGIAN PEARL - September 2011 (Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Victoria)
ROYAL CARIBBEAN OASIS OF THE SEAS - October 2010 (Haiti, Costa Maya, Cozumel)
CARNIVAL LIBERTY- August 2010 (Half Moon Cay, San Juan, St. Thomas, Grand Turk)
CARNIVAL DREAM - October 2009 (Rome, Naples, Croatia, Venice, Sicily, Monaco, Barcelona, Florence)
NORWEGIAN SKY - August 2009 (Nassau, Great Stirrup Cay)
DISNEY WONDER - February 2009 (Nassau, Castaway Cay)
ROYAL CARIBBEAN GRANDEUR OF THE SEAS - April 2008 (San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola, St. Maarteen, Bermuda)
CARNIVAL GLORY - September 2007 (Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Bahamas)
CARNIVAL ELATION - August 2006 (Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, Nassau)
CARNIVAL PARADISE - May 2002 (San Juan, St. Thomas, Nassau)
lafayette, la., usa
5,440 Posts
Joined Jun 2002
thanks JOe

Ceri, hope you and ur hubby get better really fast!

Michelle, part 4 - wow...I just wish teh moderators would have created and added the link!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Enjoyinglife

2014 Sunshine
2014 possible Australian cruise???
</EMBED>
2012 Breeze, Inaugural cruise!!!
2011 July Triumph
2010 Splendor
2009 Miracle
2008 Triumph
2007 Victory
2005 Conquest
2004 Celebration
2003 Holiday
2002 Inspiration
2001 Celebration
NEW JERSEY
5,973 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
well hello everyone!! Thank goodness I found you!! Glad some of you are feeling better!!

Luckily our sickness happened on the way there. The two days before we left Melissa was really sick!! Took until we hit the ship for her to feel better!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

RCCL Oasis of Seas April 2016
NCL Sun Jul 2015 Alaska
RCCL Jewel of Seas Feb 2015
Carnival Breeze Nov 2014
NCL Sky Oct 2014
NCL Breakaway May 2014
Disney Dream Jan/Feb 2014 B2B
Carnival Sunshine Jan 2014
Carnival Conquest Nov 2013
Norwegian Pearl Aug 2013 Alaska
Carnival Legend Jul 2013 12 nt Baltics
Carnival Breeze Jun 2012 12 nt Med
Carnival Inspiration Dec 2011 14 nt Panama
Carnival Fascination Oct 2011
Carnival Fascination Jan 2011
Carnival Freedom Oct 2010
Carnival Miracle May 2010
Carnival Dream Oct 3 2009 12 nt Med cruise
ISLAND Princess Jun 30 2008
Carnival Glory March 8 2008
Carnival Miracle Jun 2007
Carnival Conquest April 2007
Carnival Valor Jan 2007
Carnival Ecstasy 1996
Carnival Holiday 1995

..I have decided to work to pay the mortgage and vacation.. ...

http://youtu.be/-1rbdkHNWLM

Barcelona Magic Fountain show!!

NEW JERSEY
5,973 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Meant to ask what everyone else is up to? We have a major heat wave here so hmnn Melissa n I spent the first two days sat on sofa in the bedroom watching TV!! Had to work today but I guess I have to to save for the next trips!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

RCCL Oasis of Seas April 2016
NCL Sun Jul 2015 Alaska
RCCL Jewel of Seas Feb 2015
Carnival Breeze Nov 2014
NCL Sky Oct 2014
NCL Breakaway May 2014
Disney Dream Jan/Feb 2014 B2B
Carnival Sunshine Jan 2014
Carnival Conquest Nov 2013
Norwegian Pearl Aug 2013 Alaska
Carnival Legend Jul 2013 12 nt Baltics
Carnival Breeze Jun 2012 12 nt Med
Carnival Inspiration Dec 2011 14 nt Panama
Carnival Fascination Oct 2011
Carnival Fascination Jan 2011
Carnival Freedom Oct 2010
Carnival Miracle May 2010
Carnival Dream Oct 3 2009 12 nt Med cruise
ISLAND Princess Jun 30 2008
Carnival Glory March 8 2008
Carnival Miracle Jun 2007
Carnival Conquest April 2007
Carnival Valor Jan 2007
Carnival Ecstasy 1996
Carnival Holiday 1995

..I have decided to work to pay the mortgage and vacation.. ...

http://youtu.be/-1rbdkHNWLM

Barcelona Magic Fountain show!!

lafayette, la., usa
5,440 Posts
Joined Jun 2002
Originally posted by themnms
well hello everyone!! Thank goodness I found you!! Glad some of you are feeling better!!

Luckily our sickness happened on the way there. The two days before we left Melissa was really sick!! Took until we hit the ship for her to feel better!!

What perfect timing to feel better! LOL Are you sure she wasn't just having cruise ship withdrawls?

I wonder if I can get harry to believe that all my illnesses and aches are from the need to be on another cruise ship?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Enjoyinglife

2014 Sunshine
</EMBED>
2011 July Triumph
2010 Splendor
2009 Miracle
2008 Triumph
2007 Victory
2005 Conquest
2004 Celebration
2003 Holiday
2002 Inspiration
2001 Celebration
lafayette, la., usa
5,440 Posts
Joined Jun 2002
Originally posted by themnms
Meant to ask what everyone else is up to? We have a major heat wave here so hmnn Melissa n I spent the first two days sat on sofa in the bedroom watching TV!! Had to work today but I guess I have to to save for the next trips!!

I worked on getting my business started and am taking a break before going back to it again!

Oh and I bought a music cd when in Sicily and I have listened to it for two days...all instrumental. I belive I am ADD and music helps me focus better. Yesterday, I listened to it for the whole day and by the end of the day, Harry told me he couldnt take it anymore, please turn it off, so I did. I also stopped working though! LOL I just turned it back on! Its my sign to go back to work!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Enjoyinglife

2014 Sunshine
</EMBED>
2011 July Triumph
2010 Splendor
2009 Miracle
2008 Triumph
2007 Victory
2005 Conquest
2004 Celebration
2003 Holiday
2002 Inspiration
2001 Celebration
California
4,623 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by MaximusCruiser
Don't know why I never find "help" all that helpful. Especially giving directions to other pages, without allowing us the means to communicate first.

May I suggest that the moderators give a 1-3 day warning before closing any thread? The last 2 times, at least a new thread was created.... not this time. I wonder what the forum is for if you are discouraging active discussions.

I created this page to make sure our group stay in touch... and if we have to move to somewhere else, at least let us have the opportunity to discuss where.

Joe, Thanks for the new thread
Gwyn, thanks for the link
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Travln_isa
UPCOMING

SAILED
RCCL Jewel of the Seas - Feb '15 So Caribbean~ Carnival Imagination - December '14 - Baja Mexico~Carnival Breeze - Nov '14 - Caribbean~Carnival Imagination - April '14 - Baja Mexico~ Carnival Imagination - February '14 - Baja Mexico~ Carnival Sunshine - Jan '14 - Caribbean~ Carnival Inspiration - December '13 - Baja Mexico~ Carnival Legend - July '13 - Baltics ~ Carnival Breeze - March '13 - Eastern Caribbean ~Carnival Inspiration - December '12 ~ Carnival Breeze - July '12 - Grand Mediterranean (Inaugural)~ NCL EPIC - '11 -Western Caribbean~ NCL Pride of America - '03 - Hawaiian Islands ~ RCCL - '96 Baja ~ SS Azure Seas - '87 Baja Mexico
California
4,623 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by WiggleBay
thanks Joe.

Feeling a bit better. Michael & I are still on antibotics. So glad to meet you and everyone else. Had a great cruise thanks to our new friends
Glad to hear Both of you are on the mend
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Travln_isa
UPCOMING

SAILED
RCCL Jewel of the Seas - Feb '15 So Caribbean~ Carnival Imagination - December '14 - Baja Mexico~Carnival Breeze - Nov '14 - Caribbean~Carnival Imagination - April '14 - Baja Mexico~ Carnival Imagination - February '14 - Baja Mexico~ Carnival Sunshine - Jan '14 - Caribbean~ Carnival Inspiration - December '13 - Baja Mexico~ Carnival Legend - July '13 - Baltics ~ Carnival Breeze - March '13 - Eastern Caribbean ~Carnival Inspiration - December '12 ~ Carnival Breeze - July '12 - Grand Mediterranean (Inaugural)~ NCL EPIC - '11 -Western Caribbean~ NCL Pride of America - '03 - Hawaiian Islands ~ RCCL - '96 Baja ~ SS Azure Seas - '87 Baja Mexico
California
4,623 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by enjoyinglife
I worked on getting my business started and am taking a break before going back to it again!

Oh and I bought a music cd when in Sicily and I have listened to it for two days...all instrumental. I belive I am ADD and music helps me focus better. Yesterday, I listened to it for the whole day and by the end of the day, Harry told me he couldnt take it anymore, please turn it off, so I did. I also stopped working though! LOL I just turned it back on! Its my sign to go back to work!
I bet the looping music would have made me crazy too!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Travln_isa
UPCOMING

SAILED
lafayette, la., usa
5,440 Posts
Joined Jun 2002
Originally posted by travln_isa
Joe, Thanks for the new thread
Gwyn, thanks for the link
Welcome!!!

I bet the looping music would have made me crazy too!

LOL - I guess so! He really would have died if he had to share a room with me when I was doing apperwork at school because I was stuck on Michael Buble and this insturmental Godfather music is probably easier to drown out than Michael Buble!!! lol
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Enjoyinglife

2014 Sunshine
</EMBED>
2011 July Triumph
2010 Splendor
2009 Miracle
2008 Triumph
2007 Victory
2005 Conquest
2004 Celebration
2003 Holiday
2002 Inspiration
2001 Celebration
California
4,623 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by enjoyinglife
Welcome!!!

LOL - I guess so! He really would have died if he had to share a room with me when I was doing apperwork at school because I was stuck on Michael Buble and this insturmental Godfather music is probably easier to drown out than Michael Buble!!! lol
Luv Buble, especially "Home" and "Sway"
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Travln_isa
UPCOMING

SAILED
lafayette, la., usa
5,440 Posts
Joined Jun 2002
Luv Buble, especially "Home" and "Sway"
***LIKE****

where's Tom? With his easy days since he's retired and no longer researching the cruise, I expected to see him a little more!

One of these days, Tom, I will email that picture to you!!!! LOL
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Enjoyinglife

2014 Sunshine
</EMBED>
2011 July Triumph
2010 Splendor
2009 Miracle
2008 Triumph
2007 Victory
2005 Conquest
2004 Celebration
2003 Holiday
2002 Inspiration
2001 Celebration
Singapore
2,782 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Originally posted by WiggleBay
thanks Joe.

Hi Cheri,

Glad you are feeling better. Missed you on the last night of drinks... did not get a chance to say good bye.

You are great gal with a great spirit. Thanks for the arm bands and all the arrangements onboard.

For everyone.... if you have a smartphone, try to download an app called Viper. It serves more or less the same function as Skype which means you can call or text anyone in the world for free as long as you have internet access and the other person also has Viper. The main advantage is that Viper is connected to your contact list on your phone, and is able to tell you if your contacts are on Viper as well. You don't have to log in like on Skype.

My number 065-97565303.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Joe

Singapore
2,782 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Originally posted by Jrabbit128
Wow I cant believe we are on a part 4 lol!

Hope all the people in the group can find this page though.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Joe

Singapore
2,782 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
[quote=enjoyinglife;34262260
One of these days, Tom, I will email that picture to you!!!! LOL[/quote]

What picture??? E-mail it to me and I will post it up!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Joe

Munich, Germany
346 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Wow part 4!

Joe I already have whatsapp which allow to text and send pics and videos but not calling. It's a nice app, but I will checkout viper too.

First week at work is always horror but now it's over and now it will gets better. But I think Uli and I should decide if we want to book a cruise(baltics..)real soon, I need a vacation on my mind.
I think we would have already booked if it would be the english islands, but the baltics we are not sure.. Mhm
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Marjam

Sailed
Carnival Breeze 6-3-2012
Carnival Valor 2-8-2009

If my memory serves me right, I´ll never turn back time.
Singapore
2,782 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Originally posted by Cashya
Wow part 4!

Joe I already have whatsapp which allow to text and send pics and videos but not calling. It's a nice app, but I will checkout viper too.

First week at work is always horror but now it's over and now it will gets better. But I think Uli and I should decide if we want to book a cruise(baltics..)real soon, I need a vacation on my mind.
I think we would have already booked if it would be the english islands, but the baltics we are not sure.. Mhm

Is whatsapp for iphones? I don't have that. Oh well.

I can't think of another vacation, especially when I just got back... I will have to work hard first. Vacation for me, given my flexible timing, can be planning in a short time, or no planning at all. We'll see.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Joe

Munich, Germany
346 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Joe yes it is available for iPhones but also for android and other smartphone systems.

We don't need to plan for a year but I like the thought of knowing there is a vacation in my future
But I don't think we will book anytime soon, maybe in fall. I really wish I would live near to a carnival cruise port!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Marjam

Sailed
Carnival Breeze 6-3-2012
Carnival Valor 2-8-2009

If my memory serves me right, I´ll never turn back time.